Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
And so the game is over, and the All Stars Winner is Revealed, and not a moment too soon. I know alot of people supported both finalists, and even if the person you weren't rooting for won, I hoped you enjoyed the season overall.
I will post the Finale notes shortly
SO CLOOOOOOSE! This was a GREAT season, and even though the Bitsy win was a little obvious and I didn't like her, I say it is a great ending and she deserved it. <3 Good job SWSU.
BTW, how do you send in characters. I presume S7 is already cast, but maybe I could send one in for a future season if you'd consider it.
PS, do you post on Survivor Sucks per chance?
P.S.S, I'll miss Wendy, Joe, Hogan and Kala :(
If you look in the news posts on the SFC2 notes one theres an application form, just send it to me in a note. (Although I would suggest you send it via dA since SJ has this stupid rule that you can only have 100 stored notes at a time)
And yes I do go on sucks but I dont post much
at me being first post.
I still have more to say I realized!
When you do an All Stars game in the future, I realize we'll have tons of other characters to love and hate who will be back for it, but of the ones we have now, these are who you should consider.
The winners: Skylar, Elise, Montana, Barney and Marius.
People who haven't returned yet: Rene, Kris, Baxter, Hope, Lily, Greg, Miranda
People who were on this season: Hogan, Wendy, Joe, Bitsy, Norman, Kala
That is all
Good job on this :)
Incredible season, SWSU. I'm glad Bitsy won, despite me rooting for some others. This was perhaps the most enjoyable season I've read yet, with maybe 5 being the exception [Oh, Gatemaster...]
WOO! I thought she'd win since I started actively posting (only because Vinnie had been eliminated prior to that), but it's still nice to be vindicated with a great winner that I actually wanted to win.
And please try and bring back Minerva goddess to get revenge kthx :)
Shuugs2&3: There were quite a few who didnt make the cut that can still come back. And if Minerva returns she wont be the 1st boot again.
shadowtag: Thank you very much :) I thought it was one of the better seasons.
y|01: Good job on picking her, many started ditching her as their winner pick around that time
Woohoo, Bitsy won! Congratulations of finishing another great season of SFC, SWSU. I eagerly away the next season.
Since I predicted Bitsy winning, Can The Prophet have one more ^5 over here?!
Sin's got a freaking harem going for him over there.
I'm a little afraid for Season Seven. What kind of madness shall unfold...? ...Also, are you gonna do a Heroes vs Villains SFC sometime?
Me and my so many comments, I just keep on forgetting to add things.
I meant to include Taylor and Charlie in my people who should come back list
QJD: Thank you :) If I'm right this is one of the few winners you've been happy with. ^5
AnXjak: Glad you like it.
Shard: A harem of crazy girls. And for a HvV, maybe in the future.
I have no ill gotten feelings for this Seasons winner. Bitsy played brilliantly. Kala at least was agood sport so I'm happy she's not like Russtard. Well played.
Rev. Of The Contestants. (BTW these are my opinions on them not yours!)
20) Maria/Mo (19th Place) (SFC5- Superjail- TheMole135): Ok first off whoever stabs someone and is obviously trying to kill a person shouldn't be in the game at all. She lost her charm and I was disgusted by her.
19) Beth (18th Place) (SFC3- Tomb Raider- SWSU): I was scared that she was going to be the Amber of this Season. She was but she got played big time.
18) Violet (8th Place) (SFC3- Spyro- SWSU): Wow I haye Violet. He was a challenge cheating, whiny bitch the whole season. He's only this high because of his relationship with Bitsy, and an epic Jury speech. Other than that though I wasnted Violet to die!
17) Gatemaster (17th Place) (SFC5- WoW- Gatemaster):I wanted to see more of him but he never got to stay around.
16) Amy (12th Place) (SFC5- Tiny Toons- Fullmetalkonpaku):Same boat as GM she got screwed pretty badly.
15) Charlie (16th Place) (SFC1- Silent Hill- SWSU): I expected more what else can be said?
14) Craig (15th Place) (SFC1- Halo- SWSU): While he was in I loved him, but once he was gone I realized how truly insignificant he was.
13) Minerva (20th Place/Last Place) (SFC4- Animaniacs- Animaniacs): She was screwed at the first minute. She was the only Canon Character.
12) Mary (14th Place) (SFC2- Love Hina- SWSU) She delivered and we learned her backstory, but other than that there wasnt much else to her. Her and Minerva were good together although it lasted one episode.
11) Lucky (4th Place) (SFC4- Animaniacs- AkumaTH): I still like Lucky but she was kinda boring this Season. Still she was a great strategist and overcame alot of obstacles.
10) Al (10th Place) (SFC2- Destroy All Humans!- SWSU): Al was waaaay more negative this Season than he was previously I'm glad he became humble but for while he was out there I wanted to crush his head.
9) Sin (11th Place) (SFC5- One Piece- DarkJosh/Silentdeath13): BOB DYLAN WAS AWESOME! I always liked Sin, and found him as an interesting Villain still he didn't last that long he only made Jury.
8) Popper (7th Place) (SFC3- Katamari Damacy- SWSU): Quite possibly one of the funniest characters ever created by SWSU-Master. Popper was way better than in SFC3 and almost made it.
7) Norman (5th Place) (SFC3- Death Note- SWSU): Norman was awesome this Season. Not as entertaining mind you bust still very high up there. I liked his Jacket.
6) Joe (6th Place) (SFC4- TWEWY- The JoeMan): Joe was awesome once again. He got further and was a likable underdog. He kicked Violets Ass!
5) Hogan (9th Place) (SFC1- Mario sports- SWSU): Hogan was Colby'd this Season round. He was no longer as dominant and he was certainly not the best strategist. But he was my Favorite of the Jurors and I'm glad he made it pretty far.
4) Wendy (3rd Place) (SFC1- Monkey Island- SWSU): I always liked Wendy and believed she would go far if she was in All-Stars. She delivered and fought valiantly, but she was eliminated because of a bad move on her part. She's also one sexy Psyclops.
3) Bitsy (1st Place/Winner) (SFC2- Crash Bandicoot- SWSU): I will never hate Bitsy she played the most dominant game I ever saw. Bitsy was portrayed negativley this Season and I know most people hate her but honestly I could care less about their thoughts. Bitsy was amazing and Deserved the win. She played similar to Baxter but instead won because all of her moves had a purpouse. I <3 Bitsy. High Pitched Camera Breaking Noise FTW.
2) Vinnie (13th Place) (SFC2- GTA- SWSU): I'm heartbroken over him. He was unfairly attacked by Mo, and was wounded throughout the entir Season. I found him charming and smart. if only Mo hadn't stabbed him he would have been the best.
1) Kala (2nd Place/Runner-Up ) (SFC4- Kingdom Hearts- Lanait): HappyStick, Omay, and Kevin the Sandman were created by this beautiful Wolf-Girl. Kala is a goddess and my fav. female player. She improved big time and only lost because IMO her jury speech. I will forever love Kala and her inanimate object children. ;D
Such an awesome ending for All-stars. But where one season ends, another begins. We will all be looking forward to SFC7. Well done SWSU. :)
Farewell >:) Tribe.
Heh heh, I was actually expecting Violet and Bitsy to start rolling around kissing due to joy and happiness, but I guess there will be time for that back at home. ;)
As for Kala, I liked her in both of her seasons. She was the crazy wolf-girl whose antics made me giggle on the inside, and though she may have been crazy, she was a very likable character.
Once again, congratulations on Survivor Fan Characters: All-Stars, and good luck on Survivor Fan Characters: Season 7.
Woo! The better player won! If we go back to the merge, a fair amount of people predicted Bitsy to win, but nobody could've predicted it to come out like this.
And thus, All Stars is over. It was a great run and I enjoyed it overall. My original pick for the winner turns out to be the winner, who knew?
Good luck with the next season. Can't wait for that.
Even though I don't really like the final two, It was a great and fun season!
Another great season ends. Bitsy is being carried on Violet's shoulder and Sin gets surrounded by crazy girls.
With so many great characters this and previous seasons I always wonder what happens to them after their season. Maybe an idea for a spin-off. Some kind of 'where are they now' kind of show.
Way to go Bitz, ye deserved it
cRaZyKiD: I enjoyed the writeup. Glad to see both finalists at the top.
Trigger Happy: I decided to not have them go too crazy, some people hate Vitsy enough and her winning may have been all they could stomach
Moonie: Thankfully. It would have been bad if they did however.
AkumaTh: Congrats on the Day 1 pick, not many get those right.
Feniks: Thanks :)
LordViking: Hmmm..... Possibly
Tailsgod: Yes, Yes she did
HELL YEAH!! BISTY WON!!
AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!
Time now for SFC7... I can't wait to see how my character does!
And so it is rightfully bestowed. Congratz Bitsy.
Congratz on Bitsy winning. I loled at the cameraman's comment though in panel 30.
Eee! I'm glad Bitsy won, she went through hell and high water to play this game.
and now I'm tempted to send some of my own characters in someday :3
Expected, but this whole season was about Bitsy anyways so it was the only way.
When do we get a teaser for season 7?
lol at panel 30
now I'm upset slighty losing internet and then coming back to see the person I didn't want to win win DX
I'm writing these here because I know I'm not welcome back at dA.
20. Beth (18th) - FUCKING BORING. Shouldn't have returned in the first place. I'm glad she only last 3 episodes.
19. Maria/Mo (19th) - Still incredibly overrated. All she did was stab Vinnie, which led to his unfortunate elimination.
18. Violet (8th) - Still overrated in my eyes. His gameplay still made me tear my hair out, I didn't like Vitsy, but the main reason he's this low is his bitterness at Ponderosa. His final speech sort of made up for it, but it wasn't enough.
17. Amy (12th) - Quite frankly, I forgot she was even in this season, especially since I liked her during season 5. She left no impression on me whatsoever.
16. Minerva (Last) - She didn't last long enough for me to put her higher, although her relationship with Mary was incredible.
15. Al (10th) - WOAH. HUGE change in character, and something I didn't really like (cockiness, sexism). He made up for it slightly in Ponderosa, but it wasn't enough.
14. Charlie (16th) - I want to put her higher, but really the only memorable thing she did was chop up Omay. She gets major points for that, but she can't get any more.
13. Gatemaster (17th) - He was more tolerable this time because he wasn't as visible (and he's at his funniest then), but I can't put him that high because he didn't last long enough.
12. Kala (2nd) - Overrated beyond all belief. She wasn't that funny - most of the humour came from her "friends" and people making fun of her. But over time, I realized the reason I didn't like her was more because everyone thought she was going to win. Plus, she got more tolerable near the end, so she scored some points for that.
11. Mary (14th) - She hit some huge character development, which I'm glad for. SHe's still a bitch, but she's less one-dimensional about it.
10. Bitsy (Winner) - I didn't like her nearly as much this season as season 2 (I couldn't stand her crying). However, I realized that she played a very good game overall (better than the runner-up, anyways). Still, I hate how out of the final 7 my least favourite 2 make the finals.
9th: Popper (7th) - To be honest, I thought he was overrated in his original season. But I eventually fell to the Popper craze as well... 'OOTSIES!
8th: Vinnie (13th) - It saddens me to put Vinnie this low, because he's still a great player. He managed to split his entire tribe apart and took control of the game WITH HIS SIDE CUT OPEN. HOW BADASS IS THAT?! It's too bad he had to be voted off because of it, though.
7th: Joe (6th) - I didn't like him as much this season because he didn't seem to be as smart as last. But he was still entertaining to be around with. When he was voted off, that was the last time anyone really had fun in the game.
6th: Lucky (4th) - I honestly have no idea why she's so high... she doesn't have much of a story, and she's only okay at the game... but she's just so likeable. I don't know what it is about her.
5th: Sin (11th) - To be honest, I thought he was overrated in season 5. But his gameplay change for this season gave him MAJOR props, especially when he followed Vinnie, and even managed to outsmart him as well.
4th: Norman (5th) - Norman is a great player, and he reminded me why he was so likeable in season 3. The only thing keeping him from being higher is that at times he would begin to turn into a strategy-bot.
3rd: Craig (15th) - I'm going to be considered crazy for this, but Craig was just as hilarious this season as he was in season 1. His delusionment, his stupidity, his clumsiness, it was all here. Craig delivered the goods every time he appeared, and I wish like hell that he could have made it further.
2nd. Wendy (3rd) - Wendy was a constant underdog, and one who wanted to flip from the girls' alliance badly, but never could. She reminded me so much of Sandra this season, and I absolutely loved her. She was my favourite left out of the entire final 8, and I was saddened when she lost at the final 3.
1st: Hogan (9th) - Hogan shall forever be known as the most entertaining Survivor in SFC history. His gameplay wasn't as good as before, but he was fun, he was funny, he made lots of hijinx. Hogan proved to be how great Survivor characters can really be. NOBODY ALLIANCE FTW.
gmc: Next season is going to be good.
Cute Kitten Fan: I cant reveal any spoilers on that.
Draxo: She deserved it.
Sppedy Fox: They learned from the experiences on the Island.
Darth AWQ: It was a long battle but Bitsy rightfully won it.
ManaBlitz: Hmmm. Not sure yet.
TalkingStick: You are welcome back to dA, it just may be a bit helpful to drop the spite.
Also, this makes Wendy the only juror to vote for the loser twice, I believe.
Not until people stop treating George like a God. All my comments will be on here from now on.
I pwned you bitch ^_^ i'm sorry if you're half retarded.. you shouldn't have insulted me in the first place, so karma's a bitch.
go and cry in some dark spot, nobody gives a fuck.
Don't be such a child talkingshtick.
Oh, I'm sorry George. Are you upset that your daddy raped you when you were a kid? Or that you never got beyond a kindergarten education? There are many reasons you would act like such a tough guy when in reality you're still sucking your daddy's cock to keep him from hitting you again.
Seriously. Go an hero yourself. People WOULD give a fuck; they'd celebrate and barbecue your body for a feast. Wait, no, I take that back; you're so full of shit that no one in their right mind would want to even touch you. Which explains why your daddy's so perverted.
I have expelled things from my anus that have more intelligence than you. You are perfect proof of Einstein's quote that "genius has limits, stupidity does not".
And... you are honestly not worth the effort it is taking me to insult you. I feel like I'm making fun of a retarded kid. That's probably because you are; a retarded European kid who is constantly molested by his father and has no friends, probably because you're almost never allowed out of your basement.
Good day to you "sir", if you can call someone without balls "sir".
HEY HEY TS.
HEY HEY HEY TS.
WE'RE THROWING A PARTY BECAUSE YOU'RE GONE.
DON'T COME BACK INTO OUR LIVES PLOX WE HATE YOU SO MUCH RETARDED BITCH WITH NO FRIENDS. ^_^
Also, the whole daddy part was just dumb. Seriously go get a life. ^____^
Sigh...can't you two try and get along?
GeorgeJhon and friends: Stop saying "lol TShit we pwned joo". You're provoking him.
TalkingStick: Stop insulting GeorgeJhon for ridiculous reasons. Just because he doesn't use the shift key doesn't mean he's retarded.
lol @ vilecheese trying to be an authority figure. Just let it play out. It's always ends better (and funnier) that way.
Guys, please get along. You guys know better than this. So I'm with Vilecheese on this one.
If one insult the other, ignore them or something like that......
@dduMyggorF: No, more people will get dragged in just like that incident with Twilight fans.
I would like to know what relevance this has to SFC. If you people want to fight, do it over a PM, not on the comments of a comic.
Kinda hard when they're both Guests. And on the other site (dA), one has the other blocked from making comments to them
@dduMyggorF: Lol at your backwards username.
I know we all like Survivor and reality shows with catfights and stuff, but I'd like to keep the drama and animosity to the shows, please. In real life, it's better when people get along.
omg i feel so hurt. how did you know about my father raping me when i was younger? and that i've never been to school? ç_ç
lolno. and if i remember correctly you were the one to give oral to guys ysjk. so yeah you're a retarded hypocrite ^_^
and lets just go to the facts..
who ran away from deviantart bcz they were scared of the other? OMG YOU.
who predicted the most sfc winners correctly? OMG THE RETARD.
which one of us clearly has an inferiority complex? OMG YOU.
jealousy gets you nowhere bitch. and stop licking your anus plz i'm not anywhere near it ^_^
and lol at you saying im not worth the effort.. you wrote 5 paragraphs about me ^_^ you're clearly obsessed.
and btw it's not like i'm at fault bcz i'm not the first one who receives this treatment by you. so yeah i'm a hero who protects others yay ^_^
and btw my dad's dead so go and fuck yourself :D
I support GeorgeJhonxTalkingstick
What kind of sick fuck brings up parental rape into an argument that has NOTHING to do with that?
And GJ is actually supposed to be going college in the UK or Holland so he clearly is well-educated.
And since when did sucking cock make someone untough? Homophobe. Throwing death-threats out at people through the internet is much more tough. (lol sarcasm)
Nice job quoting Einstein. Oscar Wilde once said "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." (lol irony)
And well done for creating a sandwich of hypocrisy. "INSULT INSULT INSULT 'you aren't worth the effort it is taking to insult you' INSULT INSULT INSULT" lol way to go. And if it takes you that much "effort" to insult people, I feel very sorry that you had to struggle to write all that shit that you did.
"Good day to you "sir", if you can call someone without balls "sir"." OH I GET IT, HE HAS NO TESTICLES, THEREFORE NOT MAKING HIM MALE AND THEREFORE INFERIOR?! You deserve an applause you oppressive, sexist, prejudiced evil little man.
I think we just found the real Greg vs Marius conflict
Greg = TalkingStick
Marius = GeorgeJhon
@shadow0knight: Yeah, that sounds about right. Except that in this case, there are a dozen or so Jessicas supporting Marius and all of Greg's allies have been voted out. You, me, and SWSU, we're Gatemasters 8D.
@Vilecheese: That's basically it. I'm on both sides. I'm assuming TS may have a few people backing him up though.......
I like the GregvsMarius analogy, because Marius was the winner.
omg thx shadow <3 marius <33333 i feel honoured.
and lol no one backs ts as no one backed greg. the analogy is just perfect <33
and thx jessicunts <3
the only thing wrong with GregvsMarius is that in the comic marius laid down the insults first
Will the pair of you (George and TS) please at least stop acting like dumba**es and be civil? Or at least take it to PMs'?
I saw the comment TS first made to George that started it. He's being pathetic
uhm i cant take it to pm's because he blocked me.
I kind of feel guilty cause this all started on my SFC6 All-Stars Edgic drawing on Deviant Art. I never expected this to go too far........ -_-'
jeeze...holy poop bars...
It's not your fault S0K. No one could have prevented TS's harsh words against poor innocent GJ.
Yayayay we're pwning <3
All-star seasons just suck for me, my least favorite people go far and win. Whether real of fictional XD well except the Heros vs villains winner.
Bitsy winning is sad because it was predictable...to me.
SFCAS Character Rankings
This is so difficult because I literally liked everyone except for maybe like 2 or 3.
#20-Maria/Mo (SuperJail/19th): GTFO Psycho!
#19-Gatemaster (World of Warcraft/17th)" I'm glad he was gone early so he didn't become the OTT char he was in season 5.
#18-Beth (Tomb Raider/18th): Boring Beth is boring this season.
#17-Al (Destroy All Humans/10th): Ugh, stategybot that wasn't even that good. shut up Al.
#16-Violet (Spyro The Dragon/8th): SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINY BITCH.
#15-Minerva (Animaniacs/20th): God damnit. Pains me to put her this low, but she just didn't have enough impact.
#14-Craig (Halo/15th): Not as good as in season 1 but still the ultimate idiot.
#13-Charlie (Silent Hill/16th): Also not as good as on season 1, but she was still good.
#12-Joe (The World Ends With You/6th): I just don't see the appeal of Joe. He's okay.
#11-Sin (One Piece/11th): He was pretty entertaining while he was there. But his blindside by Norman was stupid. Why wait til Tribal to get the idol given to him?
#10-Hogan (Mario Sports/9th): He was true to his self from SFC 1 for sure, and just as good, but not being as long in made him rank lower plus more good characters.
#9-Wendy (Monkey Island/3rd): She was a good one to root for but it seemed like she was gone half the time after the merge, idk, I was just always like where is Wendy?
#8-Vinnie (Grand Theft Auto/13th): Vinnie's kind of redemption into a positive character was really cool and his having to leave was a great way to keep his legacy alive, as he was clearly wrecking this season.
#7-Amy (Tiny Toons/12th): She was likable this season as well. I still don't know what I like about her though.
#6-Popper (Katamari Damacy/7th): Popper is so cute and awesome.
#5-Mary (Love Hina/14th): If she had made it farther she might've been even higher. I just really loved her this season. her epiphany was excellent.
#4-Lucky (Animaniacs/4th): ROBBED. Of course she got backstabbed by Bitsy. She played hard in a different way from her ally, and she was great. Definitely proved herself this season.
#3-Bitsy (Crash Bandicoot/WINNER(: Bitsy no doubt earned her win, and it really is amazing how she may now be the biggest baxstabber in SFC history.
#2-Norman (Death Note/5th): Norman was great. He showed off his mastermind skills more then once and was a serious threat the whole game. I really enjoyed his confident self this season.
#1-Kala (Kingdom Hearts/Runner-Up): Kala was hands down the best character of this season. She was so entertaining and great and amazing!!! I'm glad that she only lost by one vote.
Top 5 Players:
#4: Vinnie (so low :[ )
@SWSU-Master: Awesome season again.. can't wait to get into season 7...
I have to say, I loved the conclusion of this one. Bitsy winning. Hope She and Violet still do well afterwards.