Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Two People just lost a million dollars by staying as a Final 3. You know of all of my twists this is the one I think has the best chance of being in the real show. It'd be interesting.
Two people would have lost a million dollars if it was a final two as well. As a final three, you have a better chance of winning then being the last one voted out.
There's both advantages and disadvantages to this.
Final Three there's more of a chance that someone will vote for someone else.
Final Two there would have been more of a chance that dirty tactics would have been used against you (like making promises about immunity).
But hey, good luck to all three of them either way.
Hey Miranda... i hate you :) And lol at GM saying kthxbai like me <33
Predicting jury votes:
Marius: Joseph, Jessica, Amy
Miranda: Greg, Brock
GM: Phoenix, Maria
Jessica could vote for GM though after her conf in the scene with Marius at the reward.. I honestly don't think that Miranda is going to win.
What about the car curse? Can Marius break this curse?
Nope^-^ I'm sure the winner will be Miranda or GM...thought my money is on Miranda.
I'm honestly not surprised that Miranda decided to keep things as a final three. After all, like Joseph said, she's playing with a steady head, and the risk was just too high (she'd have to win the immunity, or she'd be toast, too great of a risk, IMO)
Honestly, this vote is going to be harder to predict than the ones in the past. It's literally anybody's game. Yet, I can see Miranda doing the best with the jury part (Marius will likely be arrogant and piss off people, and knowing GM he'll massively flub under the pressure), so she may get a swing vote or two (giving her the win).
Here's a rough prediction on the jury votes:
Phoenix- Miranda? (tough call here, He could go any way here. Yet, I can't really see him voting for GM or Marius, but he could surprise me...)
Joseph- Marius (while he could go for Miranda due to the fact that they were both leaders of their respective alliances, I'd say he'd vote for one of his own alliance members)
Jessica- Marius (she's one of the easier ones to predict, no real question here)
Brock- Miranda (the Caposhir bond, plus he'll likely vote for who Greg does, and Miranda is basically guaranteed Greg's vote so...)
Maria- Miranda/Gatemaster (if Maria's voting, Gatemaster will get her vote, if Mo is voting, she'll give Miranda the spite vote because GM was indirectly responsible for her boot)
Amy- Miranda? (I don't know with her. She did seem to like Miranda, and she may still be bitter at GM/Marius, but like with Phoenix, she's a hard one to predict)
Greg- Miranda (His ally from day 1, I can't see any way that he'll vote for Marius, and unless GM pulls a final TC of epic proportions, he'll be voting for Miranda)
Thus, I'm (ever so objectively) predicting Miranda winning 4-2-1 or 5-2-0, depending on which of Maria/Mo are voting.
And now for the FTC to truly begin
To be honest, i'm glad my charcter (Miranda) kept things as an F3, if she doesn't win this, I really won't mind.
GATEMASTER FTW! Why? Just because.
Shard: Well said, thats why I think this would be a great twist to add in the real show. You're bound to have different results
GeorgeJhon: Why the Sudden Hate of Miranda?
Guest: Marius would be the first, but it is possible, not improbable
Feniks: We will see if you're right then
Mark: The Maria/Mo Juror will be referenced, whether they disagree or not is yet to be seen.
Masteroftheives: She made it to the very end, something 14 others could not.
I hate her because she has never made big moves in this game, she played it safe, is the edgic pick, and if she wins no one will have a true reaction. Instead if GM wins everyone but me will be like YAY <333 and he won't come back for ASS. Instead if Marius wins everyone will be like: OMG HOW DID HE WIN!!!MIRANDA WUZ ROBBED!!1!11! And I love breakdowns <333 So yeah I hate Miranda and all her allies (except for Brock).
7 Jurors Lets VOTE!
I'd almost rather see Maria/Mo disagree than I would for them to agree. It could make things interesting.
The reason I really want Miranda to win is not because she's the most entertaining (or anywhere close), but she has been my winner pick from day one, and I would like to see both Marius and Gatemaster back for another season (one or both especially considering the potential dynamics with Maria), and winners won't be brought back, and thus...
Yeah well even if she doesnt win Miranda probably will not be asked back for ASS.
"Then Erik He gets Closlined...By the Clothesline" Danger Dave Ball.
20. Russell Hantz (Runner Up):Ok this was without a doubt the worst edited Season of Survivor I had ever seen in my entire life. Every episode We as a viewer were forced to watch as this little Goomba with bad teeth decided to play Survivor and be a complete Tool about it. I honestly cant wait to See how Bad Mario Lanza rips into him in his next column of Funniest Survivor moments ever because honestly this whole season was just a demonstration of how to lose Survivor. Russhole is my most hated male contestant ever to play this game everything was about him! God I hope he never returns. Plus his total bitchy fit at the reunion was most deffenitley not "Best Villain Ever" it was more like a baby who spilled his Ice Cream and whined about it all day.
19. Shannon “Shambo” Waters (6th Place): This fat cow was a terrible addition to the cast. Shannon (I'm not even call her ****** that nickname was retarded) was isolated from her tribe and it was supposed to make everyone feel terrible, when in fact the complete opposite went through my mind. She was a Bitch I H8ed her my goodness how can anybody like her? she was so effin STUPID! I hope we never see her again. Also her mullet was ugly, her and Denise both had Mullets and they both sucked. Coincidence? Anyway women with Mullets suck.
18. John Fincher (9th Place): Self entitled cocky D-Bag. who screwed himself with his stupidity. The only time he was tolerable was whenever he was ignored.
17. Ben Browning (17th Place): Okie Dokie this is the end of people I hate. Ben I hope burns in hell and I never wanna see him again. I could give a crap if he was apparently entertaining I wanted him to leave first episode he was so annoying. Marisa did not deserve that verbal lashing. Also my Dad's a retired cop and when he voted Betsy out I wanted to fly over to Samoa and drown him in the ocean. Stupid Hick.
16. Jaison Robinson (5th Place): The capt. planet Ref. was funny but the only productive thing this guy ever did was complain.
15. Mick Trimming (3rd Place): Mick was like Marcus. BORING his edit was too good. He was boring.
14. Mike Borassi (19th Place): He had alot of Funny lines, but ya know what he was just too paranoid it took his charm away.
13. Ashley Trainer (15th Place): She looks like a hotter version of my Freshman english Teacher, only with a nose ring. She was nice but brought nothing.
12. Elizabeth Kim (13th Place): I was surprised that she was eliminated before Jury. I thought she would stay around for a while.
11 Yasmin Giles (16th Place):she was so ghetto and Funny. Her improper english was so hard to listen to but I'm happy she outlasted Ben.
10. Laura Morett (10th Place): She was the strongest woman this season. I thought she was a pretty good villain but her villainy was greatly overshadowed by the other contestants. Still for a granny I'd tap that.
9. Erik Cardona (12th Place): Okay Erik was originally on the bottom of the list. However him being on the jury was way more redeeming then hearing his creepy Pedophile like voice in game. I realized it was his Jury speech that was amazing and it redeemed himself.
8. Kelly Sharbaugh (11th Place): I <3 Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly- (Russ Blindsides her) NO WHY KELLY?! RUSSHOLE YOU F*#$%$32%%##$@!!!!!
7. Russell Swan (14th Place): I really miss him. Russ was such a nice guy. Had he not been Med-Evaced I honestly believe he would have won.
6. Monica Padilla (7th Place): I really liked Monica when she owned Russ at her last Tribal Council I was laughing like mad. Sadly Galu was picked off and she had no numbers on her side.
5. Betsy Bolan (18th Place): I cant believe how badly screwed she got this season. She had no chance for being older. Her accent was annoying but she was enjoyable even still.
4. Marisa Calihan (20th Place): I h8 Russ and Ben so much. Marisa was my favorite before the season started and when she got ousted first I knew that this was gonna be a terrible season.
3. Dave "Danger Dave" Ball (8th Place): The first time I saw this guy I was honestly in disbelief. He was so cRaZy looking and such an odd ball. It turns out he ended up becoming the goofy older guy of the season. Even when he was ignored he still made me laugh.
2. Brett Clouser (4th Place): The Invisible God Brett Clouser. I had no idea how he would be on the show. It turns out he was made into the most ignored guy of the Season. Brett was the last Galu member standing and outlasted Shannon and even Jaison. Brett played the best game out of all his original tribes yet was ignored for reasons that I still to this day don't understand why.
1. Natalie White (Winner): I expected her to be the Barbie of the season. She was ignored and almost never even mentioned in certain episodes. IT turns out she was amazing. Her episode 4 revealed that she realy was playing the game, and I knewshe was going to win it all. The crying shame this season was that all the good players were ignored and overshadowed by a fat ass. Anyway she was a gracious winner in a season full of negativity.
WTF???? Russell Hantz.. THE BEST SURVIVOR VILLAIN EVER!!! He played EVERYBODY (and while that cost him the money..) he had an Iron grip on the show from Day 1 and he fought off every challenge to his gameplan brilliantly.
#3- Natalie: If Russel wasn't such a villain, would she have won? NO.
#2- John. If he wasn't so stupid.. he could have gotten rid of Russell and perhap Shambo would have won (shudders at that thought)
#1- Russel Hantz. BEST SURVIVOR VILLIAN OF ALL TIME. This season would have sucked a$$ w/out him.