Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Its times like this I wish I had a Final Three Full of Gambling addicts to make sure they'd do this Curse.
Will this Group take it however?
Uhm so obviously Miranda is the swing vote.. What will she do? And BTW yay me for kinda predicting this <33 The best move for Miranda would probably be to make it a F3.. However I don't think she has a shot against both Marius and GM, but at the same time she could still be vote off GM if she wins, and she probhably has a good chance against Marius.. Great great twist SWSU. It's making this endgame the best in the series probably..
Nobody predicted this 100%, although some were close.
And I agree, I think this is the best finale easily.
This is going to be interesting. I could actually see either situation happening. Looks like the final decision will come down to Miranda. Which reminds me, I just noticed that Miranda has been the deciding vote in so many things during the course of the game...
This could be her final chance at winning the event. Or it could be her final nail that sends her to the Jury.
If it does get down to a Final 2, I'd want Miranda to go, even though it's unlikely that'll happen.
I've been sick of her since the final 6, and I just want to see her leave, or get humiliated in the final 3.
Would the evicted person become a member of the Jury? If so will they be allwoed to vote?
Will Marius be able to participate in the immunity challenge? That would change the entire situation as being the strongest out of the three.
Mark: If I can remember right Miranda was the swing vote in the her first two (except Victors)and Amy's TC.
AkumaTh: THe question is, which is it?
LaMoop: This wont be a happy jury no matter who faces it.
cRaZyKid: Yes, if someone goes home they will be a voting member of the jury.
Guest: Marius can play since the 4 he said he would sit out has just finished
"Who is this Jackass"? Erinn.
16. Joe Dowdle (10th Place): This guy was BORING! Now the thing about this cast is I truly dont hate anybody, but Joe is just on the bottom because he truly brought nothing to this Season. Even the Med-Evac was boring.
15. Debra “Debbie” Beebe (6h Place): Debbie was who I was really dissapointed in. She was apparently in the previews marked as the OTTP school Principle but once the Season began she was never shown. Then when she was shown she was being a jerk.
14. Carolina Eastwood (16th Place)She Was cute but my goodness she never would shut up.
13. Sydney Wheeler (11th Place): Well lemme see here...she was hot...she was blonde....and...well...yeah next contestant please.
12. Stephen Fishbach (Runner Up): Stephen dropped down in likability as soon as Taj mentioned the words "secret alliance". For the first few episodes he was funny and was at that time my favorite male player while he was on, but as soon as episode 4 came around he became the most boring strategybot I've seen in a long time. Plus he ended up screwing himself at the end thanks to his alliance mates.
11. Spencer Duhm (12th Place): Eh I was expecting more from the youngest Survivor ever. Thats all.
10. Candace Smith (15th Place): Now to tell you the truth I was expecting to hate her. however her boot episode was really funny so that puts her up a little higher.
9. James “J.T.” Thomas Jr. (Winner): Now I'll admit J.T. wasn't that bad a winner this season. In fact I liked him throughout the season but he most assuredly wasn't my favorite. My mom actually picked him as her favorite so I was happy someone she liked won, but I just couldn't get over the fact that the original Timbira tribe just layed their torches down for him so when he won I didn't really believe he ever earned the title. Still he was a nice guy so he's gonna be placed here.
8. Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George (4th Place): I guessed correctly that Taj was gonna be in the F4 because she was the likable woman on the show, however she gets really low for backing out on Brendan and Sierra, and just turning UTR after the merge came around.
7. Brendan Synott (9th Place): I really liked Brendan he was a very likable strong guy of the Season. He was a great player but got screwed over because of the J.T. bandwagon.
6. Jerry Sims (14th Place): I was very disheartened by his departure but He looked like he was having alot of pain. Jerry was a nice guy.
5. Tyson Apostol (8th Place): I FREAKING <3 THIS GUY! Tyson was so confident and so sarcastic that I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was the Skinny weirdo of the group and he in my opinion was the heart and sole of the original Timbira's. Tyson is a little lower though because he treated Sierra really badly during the game.
4. Sierra Reed (7th Place): Well Sierra was a favorite of mine and I was happy to see her last so long. She was not the best strategist and she was most def. the outcast of the group what with her being sick for the first couple of days. She however found a way into an alliance and for a time I thought was going to win. However once Brendan left I knew she was going to leave almost immedeatley after him. Her last 2 episodes were heart breaking to watch.
3. Sandy Burgain (13th Place): Oh Sandy She was so...cRaZy!!! My mom and I watched her and were rooting for her all the way. She was so close to breaking her underdog status.
2. Benjamin “Coach” Wade (5th Place): I <3 Coach. This guy Coach here honestly believed he was a freaking Knight of great Noble Character who was genuine and honorable to everyone around him. The edit however showed him and I honestly believed he was a Batman Villain lol. Coach made Tocantins worth watching mainly because he was so cRaZy!
1. Erinn Lobdell (3rd Place): I <3 THIS WOMAN SHE IS AMAZING SHE WAS SO FREAKING ROBBED UGH! IF SHE AND STEPHEN MADE F2 SHE WOULD HAVE WON IT ALL! ok now that thats out of the way I will admit that Erinn was my favorite player this season. I liked her because she was so smart at puzzles and she was the one who conducted Tysons elimination. She was obviously the bottom of the Timbira alliance so she flopped over to The Jalapoa 3 to save herself. I was rooting for her all season long. Her arguments with Coach were much better than Sierra's because she ended up outlasting Coach and became last Timbira standing when all throughout the season Coach was trying to get rid of her A.S.A.P.. Also the reason I think she is a godess is because out of the Jalapoa 3 you would never imagine her to ever outlast either of them, but guess what she was able to convince the guys to boot Taj instead of her! Thats brilliant gameplay if I ever heard it what with Taj being so nice to 2 people who were with her since day 1 just to eliminate her 1 day before the alliance would no longer be whole again .Erinn was most certainly the best strategist this Season and deserves the #1 spot (IMHO)
Re: survivor tocantins:
My top 3 are the same, except switch Coach and Erinn.