Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
No more teasing around, its time to Reveal..... The Final Curse...
ETA: RIP Jenn Lyon :(
Well, Jeff did warn them to beware of any curses in their last 24 hours out there...
SOMEONE WILL BE VOTED OFF TONIGHT
AND ITS GATEMASTERS CHOICE ALONE.
Hmm...I wonder what the final curse will be. We've all been saying it will lead to a final two, but maybe it won't...If it does, I can see Marius somehow getting the power and pulling a fast one (especially on Miranda) and will axe Gatemaster. Or, it could be the other way around and GM is guilt tripped by Miranda (due to the fact they made their pact first) into voting out Marius.
Yet, who knows anymore. I just don't want a second all-male finale in a row, especially since it basically feels the same as last season (Gatemaster is more strategic Luke, and Marius is a more visible, negative Barney, and the fact that this time the follower could beat the leader).
Yet, the logical side of me thinks that odds of two all-male (or likewise all-female) endgames in a row are astronomically low, but this isn't real Survivor so...
PS: I wasn't the biggest Jenn Lyons fan during her season, but I have great respect for how she never gave up, so she will be missed.
24 hours, one envolope, a curse, and a delightful rubber duck.
One curse remains. If it's the last one, I bet it's a dozy.
Shard: They should have expected this.
Djoing: It may be in his hands, you never know.
Mark: I may do another Male Final 2 to throw you off after not epxecting it.
Apple: Maybe a rubber duck is the curse?
AkumaTh: You'd bet right.
I really don't care if its another all-male f2, and I have a notorious bias for females. I just feel that having GM and Marius in the F2 would be the perfect ending. Good vs Evil, Fan Favourite vs Main Villain, Retard vs Master Strategist.. Having Miranda in the end would be disappointing, even though she's OK I guess.
Marius still has to fall for the Car Curse though...
Either he'll avoid it. Or it will get him in the finals.
Yet, to me, the common viewer would likely think that it would be a GM/Marius F2, so it could be too obvious, yet considering the fact that we just had an all-male F2 it would not be obvious, yet because it shouldn't happen, means it could actually happen (thus the obvious which is too obvious turns out to happen)
MIRANDA!!! MIRANDA!!! MIRANDA!!!
Even thought you're a succubus I hope you win!!!!!!
Also because you put a positive comment on Sin too, I respect that :)
OH SNAP! CURSES!
Yeah Miranda defeate those two mortals!!!
Show them what you can do!!!
Give them hell!!!
Give them hell!!!
Give them hell!!!
Give them hell!!!
I think that the Car Curse will be transferred.
Of course, I'm nuts.
My other guess is that they choose to switch one jury member with a pre-jury member.
"Eat Yo Rice" Crystal Cox
Gabon was a hit and miss Season for me. Like at times I felt like pulling my hair out and then at other times I wanted to Dance with joy. Anyway lets begin the list.
18. Corinne Kaplan (7th Place): Corinne Kuntlan is my most HATED FEMALE PLAYER TO EVER PLAY SURVIVOR EVER! She was nasty, vile, vulgar,crude, rude,verbally abusive,whorish,BITCH I have ever seen on Survivor. I'm amazed at how shallow and stupid her alliance members we're to actually define this filthy piece of trash as a "friend" then again I'm not surprised 4/6 members of the onion alliance we're total twat stains to begin with (with the exception of 2 of them cuz I liked them)...anyway back to this Tranny. Corinne was at one point in my mind the winner and am so thankful that God had mercy on all the viewers and took out her alliance. (BTW Corinne your Jury speech was as repulsive as you are). Corinne Sucks.
17. Danny “G.C.” Brown (14th Place): Yeah I don't like quitters and G.C. over here was a total Loser. Glad he left at episode 5.
16. Marcus Lehman (10th Place): Marcus just screamed the vibe of overconfident. He played a good game sure but listening to him talk was like being stuck in Ferris Buelers first period class with Ben Stien repeating his name over and over again. Anyway I was depressed cuz I fully expected him to win this season but was LOLZing into hysterics when I saw his blindside. His quote was as follows in his boot episode. "These people are so stupid I got 10 people to throw an Immunity Idol into the ocean...(I fall to sleep in his silence for a moment)...It's never been done." Then when the Tribes swapped he quickly said "I don't need a Immunity Idol to win this game" Kota loses the challenge, all the minorities group together, and Marcus gets blindsided. (p.s. If you thought the boredom was over you are sorley mistaken for by the gay rules of the F3 Marcus becomes the first Jury member and STILL DOESN'T GAIN A PERSONALITY! Although it was funny watching his Reaction when Charlie got blindsided).
15. Jacquie Berg (15th Place): I believe she was ignored too much but still She was another unlikable Onion alliance member. Plus her boot episode I had no sympathy for her because she was liiiiiiiieeeeeing! it was evident in the next reward challenge that everyone really liked her.
14. Charlie Herschel (9th Place): I had a feeling we'd be stuck with this guy for most of the season which we we're. Charlie was supposed to be a giant schemer but then it turns out he forms an Alliance with Marcus (mainly cuz he wanted Marcus to take him up the pooper). Also Charlie was responsible for Kenny to go gunning for him. Because at the fake merge feast Kenny found a clue to an Idol but then Charlie wen't and threw the note in the middle of the table revealing to everyone. Yeah so I hope he and Marcus had a LONG (no pun intended [snickers]) 3 days at Ponderosa before more people showed up.
13. Paloma Soto-Castillo (16th Place): I'll be honest I simply forgot about her once she was eliminated. Although she looked like a Skinny Vanessa Hudgens.
12. Matthew “Matty” Whitmore (4th Place): Now I know Matty is probably SWSU-Masters most hated player ever but I honestly thought he was a good guy (that is until I re-watched the season and finally pieced all of SWSU's hate together.) Anyway Matty was a total sheep and was supposed to win off account of his looks, but only lost because of the Fire making Tie Breaker. Had he beat Bob it would have been him as the winner. Still I don't hate him and wish him and his girlfriend the best of luck since they're married now I guess.
11. Michelle Chase (18th Place): Never stood a chance. She was kinda icky looking what with the Zitz and all. Still she was without a doubt the strongest out of the women but was eliminated for being a bitch.
10. Kelly Czarzinsky (13th Place): The dumb blonde of the Season. Kelly was unintentionally funny. plus she was really,really,really,really HOT.
9. Ace Gordon (12th Place): Who names their kid Ace? ah well. Ace I thought was going to be the apparent "BAD GUY" of the season. it wasn't until episode 3 however that he really wasn't all that intimidating. Plus his accent appeared fake. He gets points for standing out at least.
8. Dan Kay (11th Place): Oh Daniel you we're so socially awkward. I liked him on Survivor. He was the clumsy Jock with a child like mindset. Also the hot pepper squirted in his eye was classic.
7. Gillian Larson (17th Place): She was a kooky older woman from Africa. She played in Elephant dung ROFL.
6.Susie Smith (Runner Up): Susie Goddess! A hispanic woman who was apparently very annoying, but was given an UTR edit so no one would know. She was surprisingly the one whom I was surprised with the most. Had she been eliminated instead of Dan I can already tell you Someone from Kota (besides Bob) was going to win. She aligned with Ken and Crystal and Blindsided Marcus, then at merge Matty, and Sugar jumped on the bandwagon and got rid of all the people I hated! So Susie you are AWESOME!
5. Ken “Kenny” Hoang (5th Place): I like video games so I was expecting alot from Kenny. Kenny was epic. He Blindsided Charlie and Took control at Merge. Shoot he even won an Immunity challenge. Give this kid a Sephiroth blade and he would have won Gabon. He's a little lower than the others cuz...well...he kinda became a twerp at the end.
4. Crystal Cox (6th Place): Crystal was an Olimpic gold medalist, a seasoned Athlete, a Champion...Then she wen't on Survivor and found out that all of her past accomplishments were basically a huge load of "HOOPLAH!!!". Crystal sucked at all physical Challenges yet was a Shining Star in the Strategy side. She saved Kenny and Kenny saved her, Now thats a great friendship!
3. Jessica”Sugar” Kiper (3rd Place): "Sugar aww Sugar Sugar You are My candy Girl and you got me Loving You" Sugar was someone who i never would have expected to be so good at the game. She looked like a ditzy early boot but then suddenly she became a mastermind and controled the whole game. She actually was hoping a good person would win and she was okay with losing.
2. Robert “Bob” Crowley (Winner): Ironic the first 4 onions are dead last and the best characters this Season are at the top. Bob is one of my favorite winners. He was the likable smart old guy who was a follower and didn't expect to win the game. Bob is the oldest winner ever at 57 years old. Bob made all kinds of Gadgets and contraptions around camp along with beautiful fake idols that Jeff Probst himself said he honestly thought we're real. After MArcus lost I expected him to leave next however that never happened. Merge came around and Charlie was eliminated since Kenny had a grudge against him. Next he promised to give Randy the fake Idol just to pass into the next round. Sugar confirms he is safe and Randy is blindsided and looked like a fool. Bob then out of Nowhere goes on an Immunity run for the next 2 episodes. Outlasting Cuntbitch and Crystal. Then he wins Immunity at F5 and Kenny goes home. Bob then fails miserably at the last challenge and is given all the proper signals that he is going to be voted out. When out of nowhere Sugar votes Matty causing the fire tiebreaker. Bob wins in the most epic way possible and Matty goes home. God Bless Bob!
1. Randy Bailey (8th Place): Randy is a wedding videographer who hates love...wait what?! Randy was such a grumpy old guy that I actually thought was funny. He was so angry or dead pan serious all the time that I couldn't help but laugh at him. Randy was Evil...but ya know somthing I still <3 him.
Re: Survivor Gabon
Due to work i missed this entire season.. so no idea really.