Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Which of the Three Guys will be going home? Any one of them could become the 7th Juror.
To be honest, I see a three-way tie between Gate, Greg and Marius. With Each voting for each other, And Greg voting for Miranda, regardless of invulnrability.
That's my guess though.
Sadly a 3 way vote is impossible, there would just be a revote in that case.
Omygod Miranda is such a dumbass!! But I still think she's going to vote Marius out and we're going to see an epic fire-making challenge... Great pre-TC strategizing, as always <3 I'm REALLY excited for the FTC.. can't wait <33
I'm hoping for that fire making challenge. This is intense.
I'm expecting loud shouting and angry people...
cRaZyKiD: I like that duo name
GeorgeJhon and AkumaTH: You seem to be the only ones that I recall that are still predicting the Fire Challenge
scytheholder: IT shall be fun to watch
Honestly, who knows what will happen. There are good reasons to get rid of each of the men.
Yet, if Gatemaster does leave now, what better end to the Greg/Marius rivalry then the final decision being out of their control (Miranda makes the deciding vote on who to take to the end). I'd say she'd take Greg, just because they've played the same game (basically). Besides, Marius is a much better "Lilly" (overconfident) candidate than Miranda, Greg, or Gatemaster are (the potential F2 twist victim).
Yet, we could simply have a F3, and the curse has nothing to do with making it an F2...This is too exciting.
BOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GATEMASTER
I have to say if Marius wins he could probably be my favourite winner tied with Montana :X Not sure though
Greg is character that, no matter how you like at him, will be voted off tonight...I'm afraid. Damn! It's not like I want him to win but I want him to be more higher that Marius...Damn.
Hmm... tough call... I would say Greg, though.
"IT'S A F@!@#$^& STICK!!!"
20. Oscar Ozzy Lusth (9th Place): This guy was so freaking annoying. When he was eliminated I literally did a backflip on my couch. Funny thing actually I had taken a recent Hiatus from watching Survivor and this was the first episode I watched of the new seasons. I was amazed and thanks to Ozzy's elimination I started watching Survivor again.
19. Joel Truck Anderson (16th Place): I expected to like this guy, but as soon as he hit the beach I hated him. It was because of him in my humble opinion that all the fans were screwed so badly. He eliminated 2 far stronger tribemembers over the weakest one and subsequently got himself eliminated. Also the way he treated Chet was terrible. In his last reward challenge he dragged him around and practically killed him.
18. Amanda Lividmanda Kimmel(Runner Up): Well I had hopes she would be a great competitor. BUT for some reason she was sooooo booooring! her and Ozzy were disgusting to watch (IDK if they are even dating anymore). She leached herself onto different alliances and saved herself and eliminated Alexis with an Idol. Parvati and her made it to final 2, but guess what? ....SHE FLOPPED IN HER FTC PERFORMANCE AGAIN! Amanda was such a waste.
17. Chet Welch (14th Place): Although he was bullied so badly I still never liked Chet.
16. Yau-Man Chan (18th Place): Well Yau Man never had a chance what with Cirie leading the entire tribe to boot him.
15. Alexis Jones (6th Place): Only this high because she looks like one of my classmates from school. Other than that she was boring.
14. James Clement (7th Place): It baffles me how he won the fan favorite award AGAIN. He didnt do anything.
13. Jon Jonny Fairplay Dalton (20th Place): I still love Jonny he delivered in the one episode he was in. He was in the same boat as Sephiroth in SFC4. He's still a great villain. Plus him technically quitting was funny because he was given a paid vacation after he was booted. I'm happy to know his baby was born healthy.
12. Mary Who Sartain (19th Place): Wait...who was she? Aww well the other tribes never knew her either, well other than Mikey.
11. Kathleen Kathy Sleckman (13th Place): Eh... Kathy was funny at first then she just turned into a basket case for the rest of the season. Plus she quit so that bumps her down significantly.
10. Ami Cusack (11th Place): Wow sensitive Ami? She was screwed pretty badly when her other tribemembers cought her with the fans. Freaking Ozzy.
9. Jonathan Penner (15th Place): Poor Penner. He was great once again but that knee injury was his demise.
8. Michael Mikey B. Bortone (17th Place): He was a great strategist. however the entire fan tribe were a bunch of starstruck idiots so he was a victim of a bad tribe.
7. Jason Siska (8th Place): He was my favorite out of the fans. However being an idiot was what he was known the best for. It turns out had he not been swapped to the other team the fans would had voted him out next before Chet! cuz he was so annoying. However Jason was funny to watch.
6. Tracy Hughes Wolf (12th Place): Okay Tracy was by far the best strategist out of any of the fans. She was unfortunatley with a bunch of retards who couldn't play for $#%@! Tracy was the reason Joel got ousted and was also responsible for Mikey's elimination. She's not in the top 5 though because of her relationship with Chet and Kathy.
5. Erik Reichenbach (5th Place): Erik you dumbass. Erik (God Love Him) was so naive he was such a moron, but he was a likable moron. He was probably supposed to be the biggest fan out there and he made it pretty far. He got schooled though.
4. Cirie Fields (3rd Place): Oh Cirie...she wasn't that likable anymore. Cirie I honestly believed was going to win this Season however just like last season her challenge experiences came back to haunt her and she was voted out AGAIN! Cirie was unfairly screwed and actually it was all James' fault due to the Med-Evac. The producers decided to make this Season a final 2 because there were still to many days left.
3. Natalie Clementine DiLorenzo Bolton (4th Place): Wow for the last Fan standing she had a very strange edit. Unlike Brett from Samoa who was
Positive she was incredibly negative. I like to consider her to Brett because both of them were given
-Both were the last remaining members from their original tribes
-Final 4 placements
-And the fact they were both polar opposites character wise.
I love Natalie <3
2. Eliza Orlins (10th Place): I freaking <3 Eliza! she was everything and more this season her exiting episode was funny! too bad she was on the outs.
1. Parvati Shallow (Winner): As i mentioned in CI writeup I watched this season before CI so I had no idea who PArvati was. She was amazing making multiple deals and alliances and Blindsiding the biggest D-Bag of the season. She played a cutthroat game and was fully deserving of the Title of Sole Survivor.
Re: Survivor Micronesia--
#3- Natalie: Played under the radar until the merge then got swept along with #1's plans.
#2- Cirie: Majorly screwed over.
#1- Parvati: The more sucessful version of Russel Hantz.