Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Miranda wins the Final Immunity, meaning one of the guys will go home.
I think it will be...
hm. this is tough.
I think it's...
Marius who goes.
I have a feeling there will not be a tiebreaker
I have a good idea of whose going tonight, but I won't say.
Marius is not going home. Neither is GM. Bye Greg :)
Djoing: You have a 33% chance of being right.
Guest: All it takes is one person to mess up the vote.
kitsune fire: Awww C'mon, please?
GeorgeJhnon: Who knows Greg could make it to day 39.
The thing is that if Greg was in the F3 it would be anti-climatic, and he just doesn't have any ties with the jury. Instead GM has to explain his game to the jury, and Marius will talk about his journey from the start of the game to day 39. I really don't know about Miranda.. I was so sure that it would be a F2..
Hard to call... I think Greg's gone next, though...
GJ: It still could be a Final 2
Cute Kitten Fan: He is one of the favorites to go home this time
I'm hoping there is a tie breaker. A battle between two rivals!
Greg and Miranda are gonna vote GM causing GM to lose the tiebreaker to Greg.
Well, the one person who wasn't in danger won immunity. I think that the Greg/Marius rivalry will end in the super-duper epic fire-making tie-breaking challenge. If Greg wins, then Marius's earlier F3 comments will be coming true, yet if Marius wins, we'll have a good, an evil, and a neutral in the F3. I personally think Greg will go, he just screams 4th place to me (strange, I know, but he just has the "close but no cigar" vibe to him).
I still wonder what the last curse is. I have a feeling that Miranda will get to choose if it's an F3 or an F2 and if she chooses F2, the person with her will either have an extra vote or will be able to pick a juror who can't vote. Either way, there will be an odd number of votes. I figure that she'll take the risk and get her revenge against GM by voting him off (he gave up immunity to her, and it'll cost him, thus he'll be the Yau-Man to her Dreamz)
Damn gate for being a lose cannonball I have no idea who would go next
MARK YOU'RE COPYING MY IDEAS WTF!
JK <33 But I was the first to talk about the F2/F3 decision twist <3
Gate went completely numb, it seems.
We needed a little estrogen in the Finale. XD
I can only see either Greg or Gatemaster going.
Gatemaster quits cause he doesn't want to betray anyone since all 3 are his best buddies.
Or Greg who loses to Marius in the Fire Tiebreaker, cause Marius = Russhole We need a OTTN/CPN person in the Finals.
16. Denise Martin (4th Place): What a waste. I will forever hate women on Survivor with mullets because of her (also Shambo but we'll discuss Samoa later). Denise was apparently the kind lunch lady who was supposed to be given a positive edit. Unfortunatley she was Invisible for practically the first half of the Season and then when she was shown she was a total Sheep. Plus she lied at the Finale.
15. Aaron Reisberger (12th Place): This Seasons cast was very entertaining. Aaron however was as boring as watching paint dry. He was swapped over to Zhan Xu with James and was voted out.
14. Sherea Lloyd (11th Place):I just really didn't like her for some reason. Her arguments with J.R. Were funny but that alone will only get her so far on this list.
13. Steve Chicken Morris (16th Place): DAYUM!!!! (nuff said)
12. Michael Frosti Zernow (8th Place): Well I've got to admit, He was a dud. But He and Courtney were fun to watch.
11.Erik Huffman (6th Place): He and Jaime make a cute couple!
10. Ashley Massaro (15th Place): She was an outcast from day one. I wanted her to do well but she never delivered. Her and Dave's arguments were funny though.
9. Jaime Dugan-Huffman (10th Place): Oh Jaime she was so lucky that this Season was a final 3 otherwise we would have never seen her again. She was actually a pretty good player but she was dealt a bad deck of cards and it cost her.
8. Amanda Kimmel (3rd): This is the only Season where I liked Amanda. She to me was the clear cut winner of the Season what with being aligned with Courtney and Todd. She however failed in her final Tribal Council performance and was given 3 place.
7. Leslie Nease (14th Place): A great woman who was viewed as religious. Ya know what though I'm a Christian myself and I could care less how he media views me. She was good.
6. Todd Herzog (Winner):I usually hate Villain Winners but Todd was actually a great one. He played brilliantly and was awarded the Million. His Final Tribal Council was EPIC.
5. Jean-Robert Bellande (9th Place): The apparent Poker player who sucked at strategy. J.R. was all bark but no bite. However having said that this guy was so funny.
4. Dave Cruser (13th Place): Wow Dave was cRaZy!!! He worked all day and was loud and totally insane. I missed him....
3. Peih Gee Law (5th Place): I was rooting for her in the end but she was outgunned. It's a shame she never did FvsF I woulda loved to see her again. Great player.
2. James Clement (7th Place): James was so effin funny. He was also the only person to be eliminated with 2 idols on him. Dang that sucked for him. The funny thing about James though he was the strongest player that Season yet he never won an Immunity challenge.
1. Courtney Yates (Runner Up): Courtney Yates is in my top 10 fav. Females ever. She was the skinny little waitress who trashed talk everyone behind their backs. Courtney is Awesome. She treated J.R. like he was her bitch XD
Re: Survivor China--
#3- Courtney: Was too much of a back-stabber to ever win.
#2- Peih Gee: Yet another person in the wrong place at the wrong time.
#1- Amanda: If not for the horrible FTC, She'd be one of the most dominant female players ever.