Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Time to begin the Final Immunity Challenge
And Oh Yeah Hidden Renny Panel 3
The fourth wall no longer exists. Then again, it never really did...
I wouldn't call that exactly hidden. One of the funniest of this comic.
It kinda needs to be not obvious to be hidden...
Okay Fine.... RENNY Panel 3
I love the "hidden" Renny.
I'm wondering if maybe the last curse will wind up leading to a F2 (if the immunity winner desires it). Perhaps they could choose for it to be a F2, but in return the person they take with them will either have an extra vote automatically cast against them, or will pick a juror who can't vote.
I have a feeling Miranda will win this immunity, since Marius fully intends to throw it, Greg will likely throw it too, and Gatemaster likely assumes he has nothing to worry about so he could just not try, leaving only Miranda who really will try, and could pull off a win.
If you put it like that, Renny in first, second, third, and fourth panels.
Well here we go, Fiji was a pretty weak Season IMO. It had the first odd # cast ever and also just a lot of Unlikable People. The whole "HvsHN" was really cruel to do. I felt like I was watching "Schindlers List" at certain points it was so depressing. Anyway here are my Opninons on the cast.
20.Mookie Lee (8th Place): Okay he was probably the worst out of this Season. He reminded me of a less intelligent Yul. I dislike this guy because he was a bully and lead his Ravu people into the dung. Mookie sucks.
19. Alex Anargita (7th Place): I did a complete 180 on Alex. I appreciated his gameplay for the beginning part of the Season but then he started to become unlikable after the Tribe swap where he got on Ravu. I especially hated him because he ousted Michelle. Then he so smugly played the idol and messed up the game cuz thats when the tribe voted out Edgardo. Alex backstabbed Mookie the next episode and was eliminated the next one. His Jury Speech was so rotten and scumbag esque that I was in disbelief that at one point I had been rooting for him. Sore Loser is a good phrase to describe Alex.
18.Rita Verros (14th Place): Irrelevant to the Season.
17. Jessica deBen (19th Place): Her friends betrayed her "The End"
16. Erica Durousseau (18th Place): She was kinda Annoying not to sad bout her going.
15. Andria Dreamz Herd (3rd Place): I felt more sorry for this kid than hated. I mean can you blame him? The guy grew up poor and had a chance to make more money than he could ever imagine but at the cost of pissing everyone off. Like I said I dont hate him, Although what he did to Yau was BAD!
14. Liliana Gomez (15th Place): The most ignored player ever on the show. Edgic stats were as follows in the parenthesis (INV1,INV1,INV1,MOR3)
13. James Rocky Ried (12th Place): Sometimes I loved him, but most of the time I wanted to strangle this guy. He was an idiot but he had me laugh occasionally. Plus I just liked his Jury Speech. He would have been Higher had he not been such a turd to Anthony though.
12. Gary Stritesky (16th Place): His Med Evac was the worst edited ever in Survivor. I wanted him to do okay but he never stayed around for much longer.
11. Cassandra Franklin (Runner Up): She was a nice older lady who wasn't voted for in the end. Had this been a F2 she would have beaten Dreamz and become the first Unanimous winner. Still being a woman she was ignored most of the Season.
10. Edgardo Rivera (9th Place): Out of the Four Horsemen Alliance he was the only good one. He was a nice Athletic young guy who I liked from the beginning. However being aligned with the 3 other guys he ended up becoming a target. His Blindside was AWESOME, but I would had preferred if Mookie left before him.
9. Melissa McNulty (20th Place): She was actually technically the firs eliminated from the show. Apparently she was the one who had a nervous breakdown and quit before getting on the Island. I for some sick reason wanted to see her freak out.
8. Sylvia Kwan(17th Place): She got screwed so badly in this game. She built the shelter was sent to Exile Island came back to the losing Tribe and was eliminated a few days later. Too bad.
7. Stacy Kimball (6th Place): She was a great Player and My Pre-Show Favorite. Unfortunatley she was constantly ignored and whenever she was seen it was when she was peeved at something. Actually she was the reason Edgardo left not Earl or Yau.I do like her but this is as high as she can rank in my books.
6. Anthony Robinson (13th Place): He was never given a chance. Anthony was the nerdy nice guy who was called all kinds of names on this show. He really should have outlasted Rocky but the other alliance thought opposite. What really sucked for him was He and Gary were the only Men eliminated before the Jury began so you can imagin how pessed he must have been. He did however stand up to Rocky at least.
5. Kenward Boo Bernis (5th Place): BOO IZ MA HERO! He was a walking accident no other way to explain it other than that.
4. Lisette Lisi Linares (11th Place)She was the Psycho Red Head lady who honked when she laughed. Lisi was cRaZy she was so stupid and obnoxious that when My mom watched the Season she couldn't stand her. I still liked her more than a good portion of the others so She ranks #4
3. Michelle Yi (10th Place):The Sweetheart of the Season. She never deserved being eliminated. I was so depressed after her departure I almost stopped watching the Season.
2. Earl Cole (Winner): I really liked Earl. Earl was one of my favorites this Season simply cuz he was so laid back and cool all the time. He's a much better player than Yul IMO cuz unlike Yul the idol rules were changed and he actually played one just to be safe he wasn't going home. Luckily out of a very negative cast he was a positive winner. I have no qualms with Earl. Had he not voted for Yau he was going to lose.
1. Yau Man Chan (4th Place): If you dont have Yau Man Chan as #1 on any list for Fiji then you oficially SUCK. Yau was awesome he was the little Asian man who was likable and avid with gameplay. Yau kissing the Turtle Idol was such a happy moment. He was crewed big time by Dreamz. God Bless Yau Man Chan!
Re: Survivor Fiji--
I was out and it dragged me back.
#3- Stacy: Got screwed over by editing, I think.
#2- Earl: Proof that Nice Guys can win Survivor.
#1- Yau Man: Same reasons as you Kid.