Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Fallen Comrades Aka "The Finale's Bathroom Break" Shall begin soon.
I hope they do end up in that fire making challenge. Make one of them earn the Final Three Spots.
Wow, I can't believe I predicted that the Greg/Marius rivalry would (likely) end with a super-epic fire-making tie-breaker challenge. For some reason, I can see Marius winning it leaving us with the good (Gatemaster), the bad (Marius), and the in-between (Miranda) as the F3.
AkumaTh: Its strangely fitting for them to do that.
Mark: Maybe you and Marius think alike with the chalenge idea
Wow... exactly how MUCH time...
Yay Rights of Passage!
Eh...I see that Greg will take the chalenge of fire making with Marius and will lose, thought, I want him to win.
O..kay. Yeah, so it's probably a three. Or SWSU wants us to think that so it's actually Lilly-esque. I think. I dunno.
Ok Marius is officially my favourite male character of your series SWSU! This plan: genius. Greg is an idiot, so he'll probably throw the IC just to get voted off. And I'm thinking that maybe the final curse is that the final immunity challenge winner (not this immunity but the next one) can decide if it will be a final three or two? That would be EXCITING. I could totally see Marius winning and sending Miranda home, losing her vote and consequently losing he entire game.
would Miranda ever give her vote to Marius?
"Okay an Asian walks into a bar..."
20.John J.P. Calderon (17th Place):Well a pretty great start to my list of Cook Islanders. J.P. was a douche bag. He was self entitled and a sexist Bully. Luckily we never saw too much of him since the girls ganged up on him.
19.Adam Gentry (5th Place):He was such a prick he's lucky to be given this lashing. Adam was a jerk as well. I placed him higher becuse he ended up voting for Yul who evidently won it.
18. Rebecca Borman (11th Place): Was a weak boring lady. God knows how she made it that far.
17. Jenny Guzon-Bae (10th Place): Although she was screwed over by the Double boot. I ended up feeling the same way as when Silas was eliminated in Africa...I was glad she took the fall.
16. Oscar Ozzy Lusth (Runner Up): Yeah Ozzy was cool and all but this whole season was edited so that he'd look like a hero. He was cocky just like in Micronesia but I'll give him the benifeit of the doubt that he was a lot more tolerable here. (p.s. It was clear who was better at strategy once season 16 came around).
15. Jessica Flica Smith (13th Place): It pains me to put her here but she was a mess on the show. She clearly had know idea what was going on or what she should be doing.
14. Stephannie Favor (16th Place): Eliminated because of...Taters?
13. Cristina Coria (14th Place): Was called annoying and was eliminated cuz of it.
12. Brad Virata (12th Place): Well I expected more from him. Other than being the first juror he was irrelevant.
11. Cecelia Mansilla (18th Place): She was my favorite for the hispanics. Too bad she got ousted though.
10. Sekou Bunch (20th Place): Tried to be the leader...yeah look where he ended up. Still I always wonder how the season would have been like had he stayed around longer.
9. Nathan Gonzolaz (9th Place): I expected Nate to be a jerk but instead I liked him.
8. Rebekah Becky Lee (2nd Runner Up): She deserved a better edit throughout the show I found her boring. Later at the reunion I realized just how powerful she was in the game. Unfortunatley for being ignored so long I decided to place her here.
7. Sundra Oakley (4th Place): I wasnted her to win really badly. Unfortunatley she was ignored alot. Still her pleasantness made me like her alot more than the others.
6.Yul Kwon (Winner): He was a good winner but not the best IMO. Firstly the rules for the hidden idol were different. It would be played as soon as the votes were tallied and then they would be nullified. Also he lucked out on the Double boot and Johnathan's betrayl. Had none of these happened most likely Candice, Adam, or Parvati would have won it. Still he was smart and played a great game.
5. Candice Woodcock (8th Place): Ya know somthing I honestly wanted her to do well. Candice had a solid voting block and she would have made final 3 without question. Also I loved watching her win slip away as the episodes went on. Can't really say she didn't deserve it though I mean she was being a bitch.
4. Parvati Shallow (6th Place): Ya know she was probably going to win this game had it not been for that mutiny. I saw season 16 before this one so I truly had know respect for Parvati's win at first. However Cook Islands revealed that she really was/is a brilliant player. So really I wish she coulda went further...although she might had potentially won.
3. Virgillo Billy Garcia (19th Place): "I Fell In Love with Candice!" Wow that sure was ballsy to say before getting booted. Personally I felt bad for Billy he never had a chance. Although his quote was the wackiest thing ever said all season.
2. Anh-Tuan Cao Boi Bui (15th Place): I<3 Cao Boi! He was such a Looney Tune! "FIRE DANCE FTW!
1. Jonathan Penner (7th Place): The Jew without a tribe lol. Jonathan was so fun to watch. He sounded like a Muppet. Also everyone took shots at him for being a traitor but honestly I still like the guy for his moves he made.
Re: Cook islands Once again Didn't watch it so no vpicks. I was working too mcuh and Survivor was kinda in a "this show's getting boring" phase for me.