Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
You know sometimes if some is just being REALLY moronic, you just need to be blunt and tell them.
And Gatemaster is loyal to a FAULT. XD
I wonder if he would vote himself off.
I could actually see him pulling an Ian and sacrificing himself so his three closest allies could get to the end, somewhat like how I thought Luke would wind up sacrificing himself for Barney last season (I was assuming they were too obvious to be a F2). Yet, if he does choose to quit pre-TC (so he doesn't break any alliances), wouldn't they still need a tribal council that night?
Eternal Cry: You can say that again.
AkumaTh: Its not impossible to happen
Mark: If he quit before TC probably not.
Huh. I think he is gonna pull a suicide.
No I don't see GM going this round. He has ties with the jury, so he'll probably face it. And I don't see Miranda standing next to him, so Marius will probably be in the F2 too.
Ginka: Gatemaster could quit, its not impossible.
GeorgeJhon: What if its not a Final 2? We dont know for sure yet.
Previous: Yes!! Now for the all guy final three! I am an oddball.
This: O.o I wasn't Marius' last words. I mean, we all know he (Gate) isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
"NO MORE RAAAIN PLZ SIR GAAAAAWD!" (Shane Powers)
Well its been a while and I forgot to post the remaining seasons rankings so I'll just pick up here. Anyway ONWARD!
16. Terry Dietz (3ed Place):Well I am guilty with the fact that before I matured and understood edgic that Terry was at one point my favorite player ever. Luckily though after rewatching the whole season I realized that he was a smug, cocky, arrogant, stuck up, jerk who basically dictated the first half of the season leading his tribe on a losing streak. Terry was also the founder of a boring alliance that I honestly fell asleep during the elimination of Dan. Terry was a great challenge hog but other than that he was still a bad social player.
15th Dan "Skeletor" Barry (11th Place): Very dissapointing old guy, I expected positive player but instead he was BORING. Good guy just very very dull. (p.s. He deserved the nickname Skeletor guy was all boney and junk eww!)
14.Nick Stanbury(10th Place): Boring younger guy. Epic Final Words though.
13. Melinda Hyder (15th Place): She was doomed from the start. The swap only solidified her standings. She was nice but unmemorable.
10. Ruth-Marie Milliman (13th Place): I had low expectations for her and I was right. She looked like an Elk.
11.Aras Baskauskus (Winner): Aras is my least favorite winner out of all the winners in Survivor. At first I thought I would like him but instead he picked on Bruce and considered himself superior to everyone else. Aras' whole plan was to cling to Cirie and then when she lost he actually had a legit shot at winning the game. Aras outlasted Terry, and Danielle was the most unliked so thats why they voted for him. Had Cirie and Aras made final 2 its way to obvious that he would have lost.
10. Danielle DiLorenzo (Runner Up): Well she was on the outs ever since day one and I respected her for making it that far. Unfortunatley she was just "bleh" on the show. I am happy she voted Terry out at least. Plus her and Shanes arguments were hillarious.
9. Austin Carty (9th Place): Well he was the most likable out of the Snoozefest alliance. This is as high as I can put him though for being in it. I will admit I was unhappy he left the way he did.
8.Sally Schuman (8th Place): She lucked out alot in this game. She was able to out compete all the other women on her tribe and was sent to Exile Island before Dan left. Had someone else had been sent instead of her she was gone! Sally was in my opinion the UTR sweetheart of the season IMO.
7. Bobby "Bob Dawg" Mason (12th Place): He was the first male eliminated from the season. Bobby was Funny as heck and he had a port o john alliance with Bruce when they both got drunk lol. Also he was a tough guy.
6. Misty Giles (14th Place): I loved Misty while she was on she had alot of potential to be a strong competitor but was unfortunatley cut loose thanks to Terry and Dan. I would love one of her massages lol.
Courtney Marit (6th Place): Wow Courtney came out of nowhere this season. She was a wacky crazyhaired firedancer who did yoga all over the place. She sang weird songs, and made everyone irritated by her antics. Courtney was Awesome but the other 4 above her had way more depth in game wise.
4. Tina Scheer (16th Place): As happy as I was Cirie stayed on episode 1 I couldnt help but feel sorry for Tina. Tina was tailor Made for this game and I honestly thought she had a decent shot of winning. When she was eliminated you could just tell how pissed Jeff Probst got at her ex- tribe members. I honestly can never sit through episode 1 and feel like complete garbage afterward.
3. Bruce Kangai (7th Place): The first time I saw Bruce I thought to myself (OMG like Mr. Miagi's on Survivor!" He was odd to say the least. Bruce knew Martial arts and made a rock garden. Unfortunatley his Medical Evacuation was really depressing to watch.
2. Cire Fields (4th Place): Now I know you guys reading this are probly thinking "Oh Em Gee Cirie only @ # 2 on the list?!" Well I honestly think this is the best I could put her at. She was super Brilliant and got rid of Tina, and Courtney but honestly I just liked the top of the list more than her. In no way am I saying Cirie wasn't a good character hecks no! She was a funny lady, she had a high pitch laugh and was scared of leaves for goodness sake! Cirie was a great Underdog and I thought she was going to win for a time. Unfortunatley she choked at the end with the fire making thus proceeding Aras winning the whole thing. I <3 U Cirie.
1.Shane Powers (5th Place): Shane Powers is my favorite he's in my top 10 favorite Survivor male players ever. Shane was bat $#@%cRaZy. He was always yelling at somthing, causing disruptions at camp, making then breaking promises left and right and on top of that was just entertaining as Heck! Shane should have been back for any All-Stars Season if they have one again.
Re: Exile Island
I didn't see any of this season.. so no picks from me on this one.