Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Miranda, the safest person in the game wins. Will she risk her lock in the Final Four to stick with the last minute Deal?
I wonder if Amy is going out after what Marius said.
It's possible, but its not exactly like Marius has alot of pull within the tribe
For some reason, I have a feeling Miranda won't stick to her promise, after all (since she realizes that there's no way she could beat Gatemaster, and after this TC, he'd basically be guaranteed a spot in the F3, since neither Greg or Marius want him gone, and Amy is the likely target in his place). Besides, maybe it's just me, but this episode has been too centered on Gatemaster antics to not be his boot (Crocodile Hunter and Rock Ball)
She best not give up immunity. She might as well stick a "Vote me out" sign on her back if she makes that mistake.
Speaking of mistakes, you might wanna fix SAFFE.
U GUYS GOT ULONGD!
20. Jonathan Libby (20th Place): From what I saw he was boring anyway.
19 Jeff Fan Favorite Wilson (16th Place): This Tard monkey was such a gimp! Im glad the coconut hurt him . Coconut FTW
18. Ibrehem Rahman (11th Place):Wow I really dont like this man. He lasted too long, in fact if he were not given Immunity he would have left instead of Angie
17. Ashlee Ashby (17th Place):Boobs the size of Peter Griffin. XD
16. Kim Mullen (15th Place):I wanted her lose. It was later revealed that she was actually the brains behind the votes at first.
15. Jolanda Jones (18th Place): Meh too loud nothing much else to say about her. She ate a bug though lol.
14. Katie Gallagher (Runner Up):She was supposed to be the semi sweetheart of the season I wasnt to thrilled she made final 2 =/
13. Janu Tornell (8th Place):She was without a doubt the biggest moper on the season, shes this high cuz when she quit she screwed up her ex-tribe mates plans. That was ballsy.
12. Gregg Carey (6th Place): Well he was kinda cool I guess, but the only thing he did interesting was Flirt with Jen, and try to vote out Tom in which it craped out on him
11. Tom Westman (Winner):He was a strong winner I just got tired of his Accent and all his dominance. He basically raped everyone for lack of a better word. Tom was a good guy he just ticked me off at the end for badgering Ian so much. (Now that I looked at it the reason I hated this season was because of how dominant Tom was.)
10Caryn Grodell (5th Place): She was likable/ hateable at the same time. Her final Tribal Council was actually kinda funny though.
9. Willard Smith (14th Place):Heard he was Awesome off Camera, but on Camera he never impressed me.
8. Jenn Lyon (4th Place): UTR 4th place hotty XD
7. James Miller (12th Place):He was the cRaZy southern hick who had wore a skirt lol. James is this high because his bold statements. The editors made it so all of his statements were proved wrong.
6. Ian Rosenberger (3rd Place):He was a great strategist with Tom by his side. He also raped everyone for lack of a better word. At final 3 though Ian quits because he felt guilty for his deciet.
5. Wanda Shirk (19th Place): Wanda was a cRaZy older lady! She was entertaining as Heck and she sang songs that she had made especially for the show she did not deserve to leave as she did. (read on)
The reason I hated Palau so much was because of how it boiled down. Day 2 comes around and F@#$ face Jeff Probst comes in and says 2 people are gonna be eliminated via school yard pick like wtf? thats the biggest dick move ever it was so unfair! Wanda was the victim of a stupid idea.
4. Coby Archa (9th Place): I never thought I would like him when he was on, but it wasnt until episode 3 that I realized that he was in fact a great underdog. He impressed me when he beat the crap outta James.
3. Angie Jakusz (13th Place): Now Angie was AWESOME! She was a tough chick despite the first impressions she had been given. She never gave up and I was rooting for her up to when Jeff snuffed her torch. T_T It turns out Ibreheim would had left instead of her if He wasn't given Immunity.
2. Stephenie LaGrossa (7th Place):Stephenie is a Goddess! Steph was quite obviously the most dominant on Ulong Tribe heck she was the last one left from that tribe. She went deep into the game and she seemed to have a fighters chance at the million. God Bless Steph!
1. Bobby Jon Drinkard (10th Place): The other reason why I hated Palau so much was because my favorite was on the losing tribe. Bobby John was a great guy he was a southern gentleman who whenever a challenge came around he went cRaZy! Bobby John lost the game because he and Steph had to cmpete in a fire tie breaker. GOD BLESS BOBBY JOHN!
coment on this comic: L8r Greg.
Willard was Robbed.
Poor Jenn :( Glad she was semi high in the list.
And Bobby Jon was hilarius, The biggest Bi Polar Survivor in my opinion.
I think Marius is going to blindside Amy cause she's a threat to him in Jury votes.
BLARG WHAT IS THAT FROM "I zigged, when I should have zagged?"
If GM makes it through this TC he wins. If not Marius is the winner.
Re: Survivor Pulau:
#3- Ian: No way he could have won w/ the S#!t he pulled, but it got him far.
#2- Jenn: Ian took out the only threat to #1.
#1- Tom: Got in good w/Ian and Ian took all the heat for him (IMHO), leading to his win.