Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Barney is the big winner 8-0. Thank You so much to everyone who has been reading the comic. I really appreciate it all.
Check my Journal for the extra stuff about the season and the Finalists.
heh, loved this season
so much drama!
but i'm surprised luke didn't win, but hey, not everything can be as i expected/wish
awesome finish man
I'm just happy a guy won lol. Please sighn Luke back up for All-Stars!
spark th: I was actually surprised by how much support Luke got, but I'm glad to see he was liked.
cRaZyKiD: We'll see about it.
Another awesome season done, and the first one I've followed begining to end.
Go Barney! Winning a unanimous vote.
Thank You, Glad you liked it.
Awesome ending! The first Unanimous vote for a Fan Character! Can't wait for the next one.
Great season loved everything about it, many surprises. Hope the next season comes out just as better, if not more.
Akumath: Well you'll have to wait a little bit.
DaveMartini: I hope so too
Wow, so many people supported Luke :D. I feel so happy.
And to top it off he made it to the very end and won $100,000
Well that was expected. I wanted Luke to win though.
Best season yet though. Can't wait 'til the next one.
OK, I'll admit that Barney was not my first choice for the winner, but he did deserve it.
A great ending to a great season, and here's hoping that the next season will be better than ever.
you can never win the game if your just a follower
Coconut: Glad you liked it
BlueAnubis: I didnt think Barney would be a super favorite, but I hope he was still liked.
Gatemaster: Its possible.. Just very very very very very rare
I can't believe that this season is over. I can't wait for the next one.
There has been something I've been meaning to ask since the last finale. Are the F2's finale clothes their "jury outfits" (what they would've worn had they been in the jury instead of the F2)?
What's the chance of my fan character being in SFC S5?
Or do you already have that cast chosen?
Mark: Yes, that is correct
Eternal Cry: None, I already have 6 episodes done of SFC5
What about season 6?
Dont mean to sound rude, but thats All Stars, I wont be able to get any new people in until Season 7. I needed to do an All Stars soon before I had to start cutting big characters from too many seasons.
S'ok. I can wait. As long as she shows up at all, I'll be happy. :3
Trust me, I am always in shortage of girl characters. I'm sure she'll make it, especially since I probably wont have as many applications
i expected that to happen but it was awsome any ways
If you're always short of female characters, I could possibly enter Lana Rabbit for SC7
Rofl! Poor Luke, he didn't get any votes.
That punk luke got what he deserved.
I'm just waiting for number five, myself.
I love the latest attachment to this sight with all the castaways you made!
I'm glad you liked it.
I'm really enjoying these comics & I gladly read all 4 seasons in 3 days. :3 Are you making a 5th? Just out of curiosity. >.<
Yes I am, and I am currently working on Episode 8
-keeps pressing next-
It just refreshes the page xD
Man what a great sesson.
I cant wait for the next one.
I might try and enter.
SFC4 Character Rankings
This season had some really great characters, no question. Blindsides too.
#20-Sephiroth (Final Fantasy/20th): This guy was annoying and dumb. Awesome how Minerva owned him.
#19-Ella (Ice Climbers/19th): Nice but too UTR.
#18-Jez (Dragon Ball/18th): Got too cocky.
#17-Shiki (The World Ends With You/17th): She was a nice.
#16-Rebecca (Resident Evil/16th): She seemed kinda smart... or maybe that was Julia...?
#15-Julia (Resident Evil/13th): She seemed kinda smart... or maybe that was Rebecca...?
#14-Riku (Kingdom Hearts/12th): Whiny and annoying.
#13-Trent (Total Drama Island/15th): He was kinda boring.
#12-Marc (Total Drama Island/10th): He was okay. He trusted Minerva too much though.
#11- Joe (The World Ends With You/9th): He was the best of the TMJ trio. Kinda fun and cool.
#10- Knuckles (Sonic The Hedgehog/8th): He was so stupid! But it was entertaining.
#9- Lucky (Animaniacs/14th): Cool design, Cool character.
#8-Luke (Final Fantasy/Runner-Up): He was kinda boring and the master thing was too much.
#7-Bulma (Dragon Ball/11th): She was such a bitch! It was really fun.
#6-Chaona (Sonic The Hedgehog/4th): she would have won if she was in the final two IMO. She was pretty smart and charming.
#5-Barney (Suikoden/WINNER): Barney was a good winner and a good player. I like how he won unanimously. Definitely deserving.
#4-Kala (Kingdom Hearts/7th): Kala was a great character. She is awesome! Borderline crazy in the non-Mo way. *spoilers* okay maybe her being on All Stars had some influence...
#3-P. Bear (Ice Climbers/5th): P. was amazing. Everything about him is awesome and I legitimately think he is one of the top 5 Fan Characters in all the season combined. (I consider him a FC anyways despite being a Canon.)
#1 TIE- Lilly (Suikoden/3rd) and Minerva (Animaniacs/6th): These two made the season. Minerva is possibly the biggest Villain in SFc History and Lilly is the possibly the most likeable. They made this season and Lilly was ROBBED!
Top 5 Players:
#5: Chaona or maybe P. Bear?
The first read through of SFC, I had this pegged as my all-time favorite season. I still feel that SFC 4 holds up as one of the best seasons you've done SWSU.
The Fans vs. Canons twist was unique and it worked well. The fact that the last pair hated each other yet were smart enough to work together is pretty neat.
The characters from SFC 4 are among the best ever. Minerva's tactics would never fly in the real show (especially the Lucky vote), but she is to SFC what Parvati is to the real show. The hot flirt that uses her looks and charm effectively to her advantage. P. Bear is one of my all time favorites too, and like Minerva, he deserves credit as a true Fan Character, since he doesn't have a real personality in his games. And finally, Barney is still to this day my all time favorite winner. Maybe not the funniest or even most memorable winner ever, but I like that the nice guy won in the end. Barney's actually a character I could see on the real show, which probably helps his case. The rest of the cast was solid too! Joe, Lucky, and Lilly in particular stand out for me. Really, there were only a couple of duds this time out. (Shiki, Julia/Rebecca, Luke- I know he was popular with the other readers, but found him a bit lame personally. Very happy you scrapped the "Final Vote must always be close" deal with this one since Luke never would have had a chance in reality).
The drama was amazing in my first read-through, though in re-reading it, a lot of the votes were pretty big stretches. But that's just petty stuff, overall, this is still one of my all-time favorite seasons ever! Great cast, lots of drama (maybe too much, lol), and a very satisfying ending makes for a very happy reader!
Yet another fantastic season SWSU!
(BTW, I like the subtle foreshadowing with Trent. After his first shown injury of running into the shelter, he's told by Rebecca that if she ever got voted out, he'd be med-evacuated within a day. After she was gone, Trent was med-evacuated just 2 days later)
Season 4 Rankings
(Disclaimer: the bias starts here, as I read all of SSBFreak's Survivor Central Hub series, which featured Barney in the first one and in the All Stars season.)
With that aside, here we go:
20. Sephiroth (20th)- I hated him in his game (he and Aerith are the worst imo), I hated him here. Simple as that.
19. Jez (18th)- Arrogant idiot.
18. Ella (19th)- WE HARDLY KNEW YE YOU POOR GIRL! The bush thing was amusing, though.
17. Trent (15th)- I hated him in TDI and TDA, and I didn't like him here, though he was better.
16. Riku (12th)- Riku is such an idiot. I CAN VOTE OFF MINERVA WHO I WANTED OUT FROM THE BEGINNING BUT I'LL GET RID OF SHIKI BECAUSE I'M STUPID
15. Rebecca (16th)- Just a sweet medic girl.
14. Julia (13th)- She seemed to be vicious, with her entire I'll backstab people thing in the preview, but Kala, Barney, and nearly everyone else overshadowed her.
13. Shiki (17th)- At least she got what she wanted!
12. Luke (2nd)- Worst runner-up ever. I'm glad that the vote was unanimous.
11. Marc (10th)- A pretty bad villain overall. He was just another of Minerva's pawns.
10. Knuckles (8th)- Lol. That's really all there is to it. Knuckle was the most easily manipulated player ever.
9. Barney (1st)- Here's where the bias comes in: I didn't like Barney in the Central Hub series. Ignoring that and trying to focus on this series alone, he was an okay winner. He is the second worst winner of what I have read so far.
8. Chaona (4th)- She was a real sweetheart that later on became a bit of a strategist, but she never was too popular with me.
7. Joe (9th)- BEST EXIT EVER. Putting that aside, Joe is an awesome character who had bleh allies.
6. Lucky (14th)- An interesting character. I liked her and Chaona's late friendship as they were the outcasts after the switch. Her elimination was one of the only really annoying things Minerva did (the entire bye bye little miss vote).
(I just realized that four out of my top five are girls. This was a female-dominated season.)
5. Bulma (11th)- I HATED Bulma, but I reread some of the comics from this season and realized that I was being unfair to her genuine annoying hilarity.
4. Kala (7th)- Kala started off as pretty annoying, but she later became a full on psycho. Kevin was hilarious!
3. Lilly (3rd)- The epitome of a badass female survivor. I loved her multiple side alliances, and I was very mad when Luke sent her packing at the F3. (Besides, her torturing Barney was fun to see)
2. Minerva (6th)- The ultimate SFC villain. She was downright evil, controlling the game up until her alliance was picked off at the merge, leading to the best elimination in SFC history. Lilly trolled her good.
1. P. Bear (5th) P. Bear lived up to Denise and Craig's legacies as great joke characters. I admit that I fell out of my chair laughing when I saw him in the character roster, but P. Bear proved me wrong as he is awesome sauce.