Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Can you believe it? The votes will be revealed tommorow, and then it will all be over.
Wow, one more episode and it's over. I feel kind of sad.
Wow, I can't believe it's almost over...this is the first season I've followed from beginning to end.
In terms of the comic, it seems like an unanimous victory could possibly be at hand, especially since none of the votes were shown, and usually at least one vote for each person is shown (even if it was a 6-1 victory, such as with Pearl Islands)
Oh, and I love Chaona and Lilly basically saying the same thing (except replace "good game" with "shitty game")
None of them know who to pick xD Well, except Marc.
Okay, so there isn't a tie.
This is the first season i've followed from beginning to end, but it won't be the last, it's been an EXCELLENT season so far.
First a helicopter, then a jetski, what next?
Synopsis on the characters.
Well This is how I viewed all 20 of these guys from least to best (this is my opinion and is not meant to offend anybody who favored someone I did not).
20)Bulma: "ugh" she was terrible pure and simply P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.
19)Knuckles: Should have left earlier dumb as a rock.
18)Marc: Sure he played a good game and all but his overconfidence was REALLY irritating to me.
17)Julia: She was so INV. I decided to basically put her here for that and the fact her sister was in the game as well I really didn't want there to be another Chris & Kris again
16)Ella: Another UTR. player she was nice but she never really affected me much while she was in.
15)Rebecca: Ah yes the sibling to Julia. She was okay she just ended up losing to P.Bear of all people in a Tie-Breaker and she was very boring.
14)Jez: the first of the masters. He was in a similar case like Dolly from "survivor vanuatu" couldnt decide who to vote off ultimately cost him.
13)Shiki: I really wanted her to be the sweet-heart of the season like Bitsy. Unfortunately she was just to UTR. like Ella...however Her switching the Tribes was kinda cool she basically screwed Riku's chances of winning.
12)P.Bear: I dont hate him nor do I love him he was funny to watch but I thought he would leave alot earlier than that.
11)Chaona: She was a nice person dont get me wrong,I just didnt like how she got to final 5. She did ride Lilly's coattails.
10)Riku: He could ave made the Jury "at least" if only he hadn't voted for Shiki so it was his own fault.
9)Barney: Strong guy who reminded me of J.T. from Tocantins only without the accent.
8)Sephiroth: Man Sephiroth was doomed the moment he stepped into this game,however he was entertaining for the one episode he was in would have been interesting to see him get farther.
7) Joe: I really enjoyed his presence on Survivor, He was such a kid and his antics were funny to watch(BEST TRIBAL COUNCIL EXIT EVER!).
6)Minerva: Okay I know I'm going to get alot of hate for ranking her this high but I have to admit she was entertaining as HELL! she was almost like te Evil Parvati of Survivor and so many men fell victim to her feminine wiles.
5)Trent: In this comic he was like freaking Superman in the challenges, he was respectable smart, and very cool; unfortunately he injured himself with the Machete and had to be medically evacuated.
4)Lucky: Lucky came into the game as a jinx but she was voted out because she was perceived as a threat. I liked Lucky's big break when she gained confidence and overcame her obstacles to get to where she was.
3)Lilly: She was just as much of a bitch as minerva but I really liked her for being like that. Lilly was the definition of the word FIERCE (strategically,competitively,and vocally).
2)Luke: I really like Luke he was who I really wanted to win since Sephiroth was apparently the antagonist whilst Luke was the Protagonist. He was loyal smart and strong enough to last all the others and I really liked that about him.
1)Kala: As my NAME implies I like the cRaZy girls and she fit the bill PERFECTLY If she had made final two. Because I like it whenthe O.T.T.c.C. WINS once in a while. plus she was CUTE!
Thats my view of these characters.(p.s. O.T.T.c.C. means... Over...The...Top...cRaZy...Character.)
Montana was Crazy and she won
I fixed it!
Ok, I'm confused.
Do you mean this season will be over?
Or the whole comic?
The Season wil be over. Not the series.
Oh, thank goodness.
This comic is WAAAAAYYYYY too cool to end.
I read the first couple comics and I was hooked.
I KNEW i shouldnt have revaled my favorites at the beginning
If i had stuck to that, i wouldnt feel so bitter towards this final two.
20) Sephiroth: He was freaking scary!. im gald he got voted off first
19)Bulma: I hated her from the start. She was just a stuck up smart ass
18)Minerva: She was a pain the the ass from day one.
17) Marc: I liked him at first but then he became arrogent
16)Ella: she just hid. good idea not good with team
15)Rebecca: the sister thing was okay but i didn't like it
14)Julia: same with rebeka
13)Riku: he was cocky but smart
12)Jez: He didn't last long at all
11)Shiki: I hated it when she was voted off.
10)P.Bear: P. Bear is awsome. finale word
9) Kala: crazy! but she was funny
8)Knuckles: He was cool. to bad he was too gulable
7) Joe: he was funny but i hated it when he allied with mark
6) Chaona: SHe was pretty nice. too bad she got voted off
5)Trent: on of my favorite charecters
4)Barney: He acted dumb but smart. i loved it when he pulled kalas ear
3)Lilly: She was cool but she got ticked easliy
2)Luke: Hes awsome. He knew how to walk his way though the game
1)Lucky: LUCKY WAS AWSOME! I hated it when she got voted out
(looks around hoping not to be tackled again)
*tackles Zero from behind*
DAMNIT! Still not him!
That is what I like to see. Even though I don't agree with your opinions, unlike George and QJD, you actually have reasons for your dislike/liking of certain characters, whilst George has no reason whatsoever and QJD claims things that aren't true.
In other words, cRaZyKiD is the guy I like here. Because he has reasoning for his favourites/hates.
*push eternal cry off*(note: im the guest Zero. i got a account. yeah)
why did you do that for!
You know, I might as well rank the character too. Although, mine will likely be a bit more...biased than others. My rankings are probably more entertainment-based than likability-based, so that's why a certain hated character is so high (so, like with cRaZyKiD, I'm sorry if my rankings offend you).
21) Bulma (she was pathetic, and while it was entertaining at first, it got old fast)
20) Rebecca (she seemed nice, but I can't remember her at all, so she ranks this low)
19) Julia (I was hoping for her to be a bitch, yet sadly, it didn't quite happen, but at least her leaving spared Lilly until the F3)
18) Sepiroth (he didn't go postal, so he ranks this low)
17) Knuckles (I can't even remember him other than his big blunder, so he ranks this low)
16) Riku (I can't remember much that he did without reading back, other than the fact that his plan to boot Minerva backfired)
15) Marc (His blindside will go down as one of the best blindsides ever in my book)
14) Ella (now, she's one of those characters I wish made it farther, but due to her early boot, she couldn't rank much higher)
13) Shiki (see Ella)
12) Joe (he was funny for the last few days he was there, but he wasn't much of anything otherwise)
11) Jez (I don't remember him much, but I liked him better than the people below him, so he gets this high by default)
10) Lucky (I liked Lucky, but there are others I liked better, but she was a good character)
9) Luke (while I didn't like his end-game strategy, if he sided with Minerva, we wouldn't have had Lillyownage like we did)
8) Barney (I'm not generally a fan of the alpha-males, but Barney was alright, although this might be a biased ranking due to my Suikoden love)
7) Trent (Trent was entertaining with his clumsiness, and I probably would've also had him medi-vaced, which is a shame, since he could've made a great victim of Minerva)
6) Chaona (While she was boring at first, she did grow on me as time went on, so she definitely is pretty high up on my list)
5) P. Bear (I didn't think I'd like him this well, but he ranks as the top male character of the season, mainly because he was just so damn likable)
4) Kevin (for a sandman, he was awesome)
3) Kala (best. insane. character. ever)
2) Minerva (love her or hate her, Minerva was one of the stars of the season, thus she ranks this high, I honestly don't think the season would've been as good without her)
1) Lilly (yes, this one's biased based on my prior knowledge of her, but Lilly was amazing, and was easily one of the best players of the season)