Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Well Montana won with Baxter as the Runner Up. I'm going to be putting up a News Post with some of the notes behind SFC3 so if you want you can check that out.
Once again I would like to thank you all for reading it, and I hope that you liked this season alot. :)
(Almost posted before you, dang loading times)
EDIT:Emailing you now, sending to the email you show on deviantart.
EDIT:Nevermind, doesn't work for me, i'll just use this comment.
(You may want to save it then zoom in so you can see all of it)
When will we get to see who got in SFC4?
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GODDESS OF FAN FICTIONS WON!
Im ok with that.I guess sky is the only evil person who won
Wow, I was beginning to think that Baxter would've pulled off a surprising win.
I love how Montana still has a shocked expression in the last panels. She still can't believe it.
Oh. My. God. Her expression after the tally is hilarious!
Is that I pun I see in the last panel?
And I can't believe I guessed right.
Holy crap, I was RIGHT!
My prediction came true!! =OOOO
Can't wait for SFC4 =D!
HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! :D
Wow. When Spade said, "It's all gameplay" I thought he was going to Baxter. And Marty said he knew, and said Alex and Baxter were the candidates, I thought Baxter would win.
So this is a unsurprising-surprising twist.
I saw this coming. Can't say I'm surprised. Can't say I'm happy. Can't say I'm disappointed. All I can say is that I have a lot of things I can't say.
Should probably start reading this thing...instead of spread out random comics from it...
Way too damn obvious. Damn I really should begg for the people I hate to win, because when i root for them to lose they win.....Hopefully next season I'll be lucky
how did issac grow his hair back so quickly.
(also this prooves my theory on the preview looking at's check out my theory and you will see i'm right. plus i laos noticed both montana and ellise were in the previews...both won...hint hint...)
Alot of time passed between Day`39 and the Finale, like 4-5 months
Oh wow... lol well done SWSU!!!!
Just out of curiosity, is that delay between the last vote and letting the world know the results normal for the Survivor show? FYI I am not a TV watcher, and have never seen Survivor.
Yeah, sometimes filming ends in Mid July and the Final Vote Reveal is done in Late December
10 Fans, 10 Challengers
at last I caught up to you :)
also, do you mean 20 people total? 10 are ours, and 10 are yours?
You'll see. :D
Monatana is the kind of girl character who I always want to have win. She was cRaZy,Hot,and brutally honest. cant wait for season 5.
I knew it
Dangit! I knew she was going to freaking win. She she's been the bottom of my who I prefer to win pole for a long time....gah!!!! Well at least Sky still one season 1 and I liked him.
SFC3 Character Rankings
I forgot how great the cast of this season is. What's kind of interesting though is that, in reality, there wasn't any amazing players. Even Baxter had the Russel problem, overplaying and pissing off the jury.
#18-Delta (Chibi Robo/15th): Boring Robot.
#17-Minnie (Street Fighter/11th): Boring karate girl.
#16-Cassie (Harry Potter/18th): She's got a nice design.
#15-Miichelle (Mii Channel/16th): She was funny.
#14-Issac (Golden Sun/9th): He was such an asshole. And an idiot.
#13-Iris (Wario Ware/12th): I felt bad for her being betrayed, though she was kinda dumb.
#12-Beth (Tomb Raider/7th): Yeah she was kinda boring but I actually did like her in this season, rereading.
#11-Popper (Katamari Damacy/14th): Popper is so cute and fun.
#10-Marty (Jak & Daxter/10th): I didn't really like the lie thing, but other then that it was cool. Alex's seemingly one sided rivalry with him was fun.
#9-Spade (Metal Gear Solid/5th): I liked him quite a bit but his blind loyalty to Baxter was annoying.
#8-Alex (South Park/3rd): Similar to Spade except I feel as though Alex didn't have a lot of options otherwise anyways so he has an excuse.
#7-Yoshia (Yoshi Story/17th): I know this is really high for the second boot but I just love Yoshia. 100% robbed!
#6-Bessi Bell (Harvest Moon/13th): Again, pretty high for her but I think she's really cool, dunno why.
#5-Violet (Spyro The Dragon/4th): This time around reading, I actually really liked Violet. It was kinda fun watching him watch over all these crazy people. Plus he was with my two favourites!
#4-Baxter (Kingdom Hearts/Runner-Up): Baxter was nuts. I liked him in a kind of tranwreck way. He was an evil mastermind, but he outplayed himself right out of a win. He was almost too evil for his own good. And he was nothing compared to Vinnie. Still, I liked him more this read.
#3-Hope (Blinx/8th): Psycho Hope is amazing. She's extremely entertaining and I love her. She's almost as crazy as Mo.
#2- "N" (Death Note/7th): Norman was really great. I know he was very relatable for people and I loved him and Montana as a duo.
#1- Montana (The Urbs/WINNER): Goddess. She is the best SFC winner IMO. Everything about her is awesome.
Top 5 Players:
#5: Violet? (based on challenges)
@ManaBlitz: Actually, Alex's following of Baxter was a pretty decent strategy. It got him all the way to the finale.
SFC3 is defo the best season, no competiton.
A decent season... once again a great job with just enough twists to keep you interested, even though after it came down to the final 3 it was obvious that Montana would win.
I hope I'm ready for season 4 next weekend!
Just re-read this. Gotta admit, you done did well on this season SWSU! It's interesting, there really weren't as many laugh out loud moments like season 1, but the cast was so good, it never at any point got boring. Quite possibly the best cast you've ever done 10 seasons in.
The story was great too, and this actually really felt like something I could see playing out in the real show. Yeah, Marty's lie would probably never fly in the real show, but it is a great idea. And while you'd think it would be next to impossible for someone like Montana to win after wanting out on Day 3, other winners have wanted to quit before (Jenna from Amazon)so it could happen.
Looking at when you wrote this, it's kinda eerie actually. You basically wrote the story of how Russell Hantz lost Samoa nearly a full year before that season aired. Getting beat in the end by his own goat, a goat who understood the social aspect of the game whereas Russell (or Baxter in this case)only saw the strategic side of the game.
Other than a few flops (Minnie, Beth, Delta) nearly everyone was a hit character, and that's hard to do with 18 castaways! Loved Baxter, Violet, Hope, N, and after this read through Montana, everyone was great!
Well done SWSU!
Season 3 Rankings
Here we go again:
18. Cassie (18th)- The only real "We Hardly Knew Ye" contestant this time around. Poor girl got sick and that was the end of her.
17. Miichelle (16th)- After loving Denise last season, this season's joke character didn't really do anything for me. She did have a few good moments though.
16. Delta (15th)- Delta was pretty boring overall. I don't remember anything about his complaining.
15. Issac (9th)- He was entertaining because of Montana. When she's not fighting with him he's just an idiotic muscleman.
14. Popper (14th)- Cool signs. Other than that, bleh.
13. Yoshia (17th)- Hilarious while she lasted! If only she went further...
12. Minnie (11th)- She had a few good moments, and was overall pretty likable. I love her elimination because it was the spark of Issac's downfall.
11. Bessi Bell (13th)- She was very calm and realistic about everything. And she helped Montana in the beginning.
10. Iris (12th)- Her being betrayed was quite dramatic and sad really. It also led to a hilarious moment with her tribe: "EVEN WHEN WE WIN WE STILL LOSE A MEMBER!"
9. Marty (10th)- He blew it big time. Other than that his tribe's pure hatred of him was entertaining due to their stupidity (other than Violet).
8. Beth (6th)- Beth was a much more subtle character this season. I liked how she began honorably but then ditched Violet at the Merge to join up with Baxter, only to be blindsided as just desserts.
7. Spade (5th)- Can somebody say BLIND? He started off pretty smart but after helping getting rid of Beth he was done and dusted.
6. Baxter (2nd)- He was a good villain in the beginning, but then as the season went on he was infected with paranoia and ambition that led to his downfall at the hands of Hope and Spade.
5. Alex (3rd)- STAYPUFF! He had a great under the radar thing going on, but when it came time to vote the jury thought of him as little more than a pawn.
4. Violet (4th)- A great solitary character who very slowly built up a friendship with N and Montana. He signed his death warrant the moment he betrayed Montana, which led to the two being pitted against each other and subsequently his downfall.
3. N (7th)- Talk about character development! He grew into his own player with help from Montana but was the cut off by Baxter and his cronies for his intelligence.
2. Hope (8th)- Hope was a very dynamic character. She started out sweet, was corrupted, and then became a monster that was unfortunately put down. But she had the last laugh in the end anyway.
1. Montana (1st)- The best SFC winner out of what I have read so far. She is so funny, likable, and all-around badass that her being number one is a given. My only complaint is that her winning became obvious, but she also had the best reaction to winning.
Rooting for her from the start!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY RN!!!!! YUSSSSSSS