Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
I am double/triple checking to make sure I dont make the same mistake I did last season.
A trip down memory lane indeed. A memorable one. A lot of great players, even if most of them I didn't like personally. Really strong season, to be honest.
Now, Taro, please win this. You weakened your competition...now go out and beat them. You can do this.
Bella and the Bulldogs is an American sitcom that airs on Nickelodeon. The series was created by Jonathan Butler and Gabriel Garza. The series premiered on January 17, 2015.
@TrollDoll: Fan of the show here ^^ Love it.
You know, as much as I hate Sylvia and Dustin, poisoning them isn't really morally right. Taro's not really doing himself any favors here.
But on the plus side Sylvia, the green really brings out your hair =D
"Win this, and you are guaranteed to make to Day 39"
With the awkward way that Jeff phrased that and the fact that Taro using food poisoning would be a pretty anticlimactic way to end the season, I'm like 60% sure that there will be the surprise F2 twist just like in SFC4 or perhaps a very big twist in this very immunity challenge...
Time for a retrospective on all these wonderful characters and Cordelia.
1. Cha'telle: A one-note character and an obvious first boot. It was still a shame to see her go out because of slander.
2. Xeradonus: Never change, Xeradonus. Hopefully that spirit ends up renamed Evil Laughter.
3. Billy: Goodbye, you yellow Tic-Tac. Your antics could be pretty entertaining.
4. Freddy: I'd love to see him in a season later on down the line. He was so nice and interesting.
5. Luna: A good strategic character, but utterly devoid of personality. She contributed more to the season after she left than when she was still in it.
6. Lea: Ditto!
7. Juli: Too catty and too prone to deflecting blame away from herself. Generally unpleasant.
8. Tamara: A liar, and not a good one. She brought some good drama, but was ultimately uninteresting compared to the rest of the Bitches' Coven.
9. Daisuke: An utter moron, but I'm glad he was able to overcome his preconceptions and old attitudes to become a better person overall. Good story arc.
10. Gekkota: Not a likable character, but a fantastic bringer of discord and ultimately sympathetic. Plus she beat the everloving crap out of Cordelia, which makes me quite happy.
11. Cordelia: If she doesn't end up as the Scrappy for this season, I will be incredibly surprised. It took everyone far too long to catch on to her.
12. Zach: Another good pick for an All-Stars season. A much more interesting and effective stratbot than Luna.
13. Marie: A precious cinnamon roll who needs to be protected.
14. Brandi: The other major contender for the Scrappy of this season. On one hand, she fulfilled her intended purpose as an utterly clueless and hypocritical character. On the other hand, she stuck around far too long and was incredibly stupid in trusting Cordelia. I ultimately dislike her.
15. Leah: The only thing to really appreciate about Leah was the irony inherent in her elimination. She was never really in focus long enough for me to get invested in her as a character.
16. Ky: The single greatest character in this season and one of the single best characters SWSU has ever written. Everything good about Gatemaster and then some. I salute you, good sir.
@SWSU-Master: Question from the oblivious, what mistake did you make last season?
@Eternal Cry: He accidently posted the final immunity challenge before the fallen comrades, so we ended up getting two comics in one day.
@Eternal Cry: He accidentally posted the actual Final Immunity Challenge comic instead of the Fallen Comrades one.
and another one down and another one down and another one bites the dust~
It really has been a wild season. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the inevitable lull incoming at the end of the season, but I shall look forward to the few we have left until that time comes.
This was a REALLY good trip down Memory Lane. to see ALL the people once more for the Final time bf the end, is ALWAYS a good little reminder of just how FAR we've come during this vast journey.
Overall, it was QUITE pleasant for the most part. But now, w/ the food poisoning FINALLY taking it's shape RIGHT bf the challenge, Taro did ALL he could to level the field better. So it's all on HIS ASS now, to go & WIN it, or DIE TRYING! DO IT you FATASS TANOKI!!!
@Yumichika Time: I guess it would suck for Taro if one of them still won the immunity. Jeff's words also might imply there's more than one elimination.
@Yumichika Time: Also, if I REALLY had to guess who I think would be close to PERFECT for Returning another season, they'd Probably have to be;
Freddy (17th), Juli (14th), Daisuke (12th) & Ky (5th)
Maybes=Tamara (13th), Zach (9th), Marie (8th) & Brandi (7th)
Keep in mind that this is ONLY who I think stand the BEST chances of coming back for Another chance asp. The maybes are ONLY IF there was a BIG enough need for them to be replacements potentially.
@Yumichika Time: Hello, my dear friend who enjoys putting emphasis on wrong syllables and words. Always good to see you~
Those are some solid choices. Freddy, Tamara and Juli MIGHT have finished a tad bit too low to warrant returning, but...I can see why you'd suggest them. All the others make sense, though.
If I had my way, the two males that should return would be Ky and Daisuke, and the two females would be Marie and Brandi. Just seemed to be the two best of each gender. But that's me.
@Tailslover13: Thanks for the compliment there. It's good to see you also. I usually enjoy your company regardless too friend. But having a mellow atmosphere like this here, is something that is VASTLY needed more often than it usually does.
Anyhow, I agree that Marie/Brandi are VERY good choices for SAFE picks, But, just somehow, I kinda feel that if there was ever any GOOD time to take a Risk in cast choices, then the next AS/RT-player season, would be simply PERFECT for someone like Freddy/Juli/even Tamara to be given that ULTIMATE 2nd chance. I mean, these 3 very CLEARLY had Strong potential to go Far &/play Well even. But alas, this format of NvS played a BIG role in screwing them over. So regardless, I really REALLY hope to see at LEAST 1 (maybe even 2) of these 3 come back once more, to be given a REAL chance finally to play once more.
For Ky, it's a guarantee GIMME for him to be back another season. Yet btwn Daisuke/Zach, I honestly can live w/ either 1, or BOTH perhaps getting another chance also, since 1 was SO likable like Ky, & 1 had to EARN the respect of the fans. Thus, it's basically ok to see 2-3 of these men come back easily.
Overall, I like these 8 the most, but for the next set of AS/RTs to be back, I just believe that there SHOULD be some risk taken w/ 1 or 2 EARLY boots back, while 2 or 3 GOOD/likable boots return as part of the norm! <3
So, uh, SWSU was nice enough to leave me in charge of the soundtrack for every subsequent Fallen Comrades, and I thank him so much for that, because now I can play the most unfitting songs for otherwise touching scenes. Now, watch me as I kill the mood!
BGM: "Weird Al" Yankovic - "You're Pitiful"
Russell Hantz sucks. Here's my evidence to support that claim.
(It's best if you read these later, when you don't have anything better to do. Actually, you don't have anything better to do already, so maybe you should skip the this review entirely and go back to your life.)
Nicaragua was the most recent season going on at the time, so if there was any point in that time frame where we could've gotten away from the toxicity that is the Hantz clan, it should've been here. That said, I think SWSU did well in trying to make us get sick of him really quickly, despite not knowing that RI was right around the corner.
Sorry, I promised myself I wasn't going to spend all my time bashing the Russell character, no matter how funny it could've been. So now let's talk about the other things this season had to offer.
I probably shouldn't say this when I haven't revisited SFC8 yet, but, ignoring Russell's inclusion for just one moment, Season 7 may have the single worst original cast in the entire series. I can't think of a single person whom I didn't dislike at least one point during the season, and that's including the characters I actually did come around to liking when it was all over. Watching these people interact with each other is a chore.
Of course, most of my dislike for this cast is directed towards Corsona, one of the worst tribes in history. It's basically the Fang Alliance all over again; they were horrendously unbearable as a group of people, no matter how nice Sun God Ventious was. But he's just the core of the cancer. If he's with them, they suck. If he's out of the game, they still suck. Sure, there were only two people who really clung onto Ventious. However, none of the tribe was any better, and for that matter, most of Ho'aku was also pretty bad. I'm just going to acknowledge that the Skazz/Driz thing happened and leave it at that. Point is, negative characters are so much worse when they're stuck with each other- even worse than a universally despised person on their own. Exhibit A: SFC10
And now for the rivalry that literally tore the fanbase in half: Ker vs. Wrecker. It should be obvious which side I took, and you're not wrong. However, despite my reasons for siding with her, I actually didn't care that much for care... Ker... clown woman. It's not that she bothers me, I actually think she can be quite entertaining. I think it has more to do with what she isn't rather than what she is. I guess I thought she was a little too weird to be an actual threat to win, and the fan vote at the end takes some of the flame away from her win, though to be fair, it would've also happened to Wrecker had he won. All in all, Ker's not bad, and she does seem genuinely nice and not wanting to piss people off, so I can praise her for playing the Fabio card. Even though Fabio just won when this season wrapped up, making the whole thing a bit redundant.
@GaryHawkinsLandscaper: Hey, you read the Funny 115 too? Awesome! I saw Samoa and Heroes vs. Villains back in the day, so watching Mario tear Russell a new idol hole was really cathartic. Ahem. As for the season itself, I have mixed feelings. Chloe was one of the single most annoying characters ever produced by this series, Driz and Skaz weren't particularly interesting in their own right, and the Good People's Alliance was hypocritical. That said, I was actually really happy when Ker won, considering how much she had pulled it out at the end there.
By the way, I updated my Canon chart.
@ChronoAlone: Your link glitched a little bit there just so you know :)
@coolkyledude: That's weird.
Well, try this: http://fav.me/da65ubx
@ChronoAlone: There's a space in the link toward the end that's screwing it up I think.
Hoping for Jasmine or Owen / Yang / Ibuki to get in btw. Don't know the characters from the other sources though. Good luck with your fic :)
@coolkyledude: Oh, maybe you're right. That's weird.
Glad to hear your opinions ^^ I hope this becomes successful enough, but since no one really comments on the few things I have, it's hard for me to judge how much support there is :/
Well, beggers can't be choosers I suppose.
@ChronoAlone: That sucks :(
Hopefully posting it here can get it some more support than it otherwise would've got so good luck with that. Fans vs. Canons would probably pretty tough to pull off, especially for a first(?) fic, but I haven't made jack shit so what do I know.
Let me just say that if the DR rep ends up being Monokuma (or Teruteru) I will laugh my ass off because that would be hilarious :P
@coolkyledude: I hope so. I've got some support. Hell, SWSU himself commented on my first journal, so that was nice.
I did the Fans vs. Canons theme because 1) I just couldn't come up with 20 Fan characters on the spot, and 2) It'll allow me to judge who'll be easier to write for; Canons or Fans.
Yeah, I had a lot of trouble deciding on the Canon for Danganronpa. There're just too many good choices XP
Just kinda hoping this challenge is an eating one... for the irony.
I'll give my own thoughts on the 16 eliminated players so far, too, since I enjoy doing this stuff when I'm actually invested. Let's see...
16. Cha'Telle - So glad he went early. Even if it was a quick fix due to an error in counting the genders, I'm glad the archetype of "loud, obnoxious, vulgar girl/guy" ended up being cut immediately this time instead of lasting until the final 6 or so. I know this archetype appeals to a select group of people, but really, they're just not pleasant or funny. There was nothing memorable about Cha'Telle other than the slightly unfair way Cordelia set him up to leave. That was bullshit. Otherwise, good riddance.
15. Xeradonus - Perfect villain whom I honestly wished lasted longer and was here instead of Shaega. This is what I actually enjoy in a villain. Over-the-top, hammy, insane, funny, and "serious" yet also laughable. This is a good villain. Reminded me a lot of Bowser, really, only instead of fire breath, we had spirits. Xeradonus really was great for the two episodes he was in. He caused hilarious chaos, had a scene with Billy, and drove his tribe nuts in the most glorious way. He was amazing.
14. Billy - Much like what Dustin said, people need to lay off the Minions. If you think they're a joke and they're stupid, fine. But stop just ganging up on something and pile-driving it into the ground so much just to try and sound cool. It's ridiculous. Billy was adorable. He basically stayed true to his series, too. Just spoke in gibberish, really tried his best with what he was asked to do, and sadly left a bit too early I feel. I think a plot-line with him and Shaega or Brandi could've had potential. He was adorable and I liked him.
13. Freddy - Again, the third character in a row I actually enjoyed. I know a lot of people hate this archetype, and in some situations, I can understand why. But, hating Freddy just makes no sense. He was charming and adorable; kinda reminds me of a better version of Robbie. Freddy tried his best, was nice to people, had a momentary relationship with Marie (before Daisuke took over), and got blindsided for the biggest, most respectful reason: endgame winner threat. He was awesome, but he got robbed.
12. Luna - Looking back on it, I might've been too hard on Luna. True, she was boring as hell and, if you removed the Renamon skin from her, you'd have no idea she was a Renamon. But...she was decent. Never did anything wrong, and actually helped her tribe by removing Xeradonus' spirits. Again, she was boring, and sided with players I'd rather her have not sided with, but as she was...she did what she was meant for. Boring, but not terrible. Sorry for all the early mean comments to her.
11. Lea - Much like with Luna, she feels like wasted potential. It's like SWSU was just testing the waters with using an actual Pokemon for the first time, much like using an actual Digimon. Neither one fully lived up to their potential, but neither one was just a flat-out dud, either. Lea was a lesser version of Xeradonus; created chaos for really no reason, transformed a few times, tried to make a big move, and failed. She was alright. Nothing special, nothing horrific, but just alright.
10. Juli - I feel bad for saying this, since her creator is pretty nice, but I still just did not like Juli. Little kid characters are usually so irritating, like Skylar, Oran, Casey, Mikah, and so on and so forth. They're really annoying and just not that fun. Yes, she was scrappy and a fighter and she tried her best, and I give her props to that. I just don't like her archetype, I'm sorry. You can be a likable underdog without being bitchy, whiny, and annoying about it. I get she had a big disadvantage going in, and I'm sure in Dingo Canyon or whatever it's called, she's a lot better. But, here...I just did not enjoy her. Glad she went here.
9. Tamara - I really don't want to come across as racist here, but...the "snarky, sarcastic black woman" shtick is really fickle with me. I'm picky on when it annoys me, and when it actually is entertaining. With Tamara...for a few episodes, I didn't mind it too much. But when she got mixed in with Cordelia, and then picked fights with Sylvia...her shtick became less funny and more irritating and bitchy. Her creator says she wasn't supposed to be like that, and I buy it; SWSU can only do so much. So, she wasn't AWFUL, but she just wasn't for me. I know a lot of people love her type, and I understand why. Just not for me here.
8. Daisuke - The perfect final pre-merge elimination, because he was easily the biggest one (other than Xeradonus). He was fantastic. I know some people got annoyed with him and compare him to Brandi, but...there's a difference. Daisuke had a good heart, but just no brains. Brandi was the opposite. And, if I had to pick, I'd rather love the character who played with his heart and no brains. You can't really fault Daisuke for the errors and mistakes he made. He just wanted to do the right thing. His hate is unwarranted. Daisuke was a charming, fun-loving, spirited guy and I heavily enjoyed him.
7. Gekkota - The lizard girl herself wasn't too bad, but it's her game-play that turned me off. She started off right away being shady about her powers, which was a red flag. Then she sold out Juli to Xeradonus, even if it WAS just to make him not play an idol. After that, she turned against Daisuke, not wanting to keep the numbers just because she feared him at the merge. Then, she tried to AGAIN sell out another Super (Ky), calling him "expendable", and attempting to play both sides. She even turned against Zach, Paranoia's fault or not. Gekkota just did so many things wrong that pissed me off and I can't forgive her for, because each one was done in bad taste. Daisuke's mistakes were done in good faith. Gekkota's were just shady and dirty, at least for me. I'm sorry, I just did not like her at all.
6. Cordelia - I'm sorry, but she was just awful. If it was Dan Foley saying the things she was, you'd all be having a bitchy shit-fest over it. But since it's Cordelia, some of you just gush over it and find it funny. Double-standards much? I get why some of you think she was a huge character and a "star", but...Bonnie was a star, too. For all the wrong reasons. You gonna defend her as well? Fine, go ahead; says a lot about you. Cordelia just pushed all the wrong buttons. Her lies just built and built, and they were not funny or entertaining; they were just horrible. She got away with it all the way to the second juror spot. That's not acceptable. I hated Cordelia and did not enjoy her presence one bit.
5. Zach - He grew on me more than I thought he would coming into this. He basically just seemed like the boring male half of the Luna/Gekkota alliance, and for a while, that's all he was. But then he got pissed and nearly attacked Daisuke. Then he scared Paranoia away and showed his cocky side. Then he mocked Daisuke and lost his tribe a challenge. Then he joined Dustin and Ky making sandcastles. The point is he steadily grew and grew into a charming, logical player that started boring, but his social skills grew. This is what Spencer from Cagayan and Cambodia should've been. Zach, by the end, really became awesome. Plus, as a werewolf...he's kinda cute. Don't judge me.
4. Marie - Sorry, Daisuke, but your princess just got betrayed by Brandi and had to go to the jury castle. Seriously, though, Marie was just a goddess. Yeah, you people that love throwing around that word "goddess"? Well, here's what it really means. It means a heavenly, spiritual presence with good intentions and pure of heart. THAT is a goddess. At least that's my definition. Anyway, Marie was a breath of fresh air. Always so sweet, always so kind, and always being just as scrappy as Juli...just a lot better. Her curse was odd, yet cute and it worked for who she was and her character arc. The Marie, Taro and Ky alliance might be one of the best of all-time, and it got cut short far too soon. Tragic loss. Marie was gold.
3. Brandi - First I loved her. Then I hated her. Then I loathed her. Then I wanted her to die. Then I loved her. Then I hated her. Then I respected her. And that's where we end. Brandi was just an emotional train-wreck. She was pretty much Big Brother 17's Vanessa...just without the crying. I really don't hold much against her, since most of her mistakes pre-merge were because of Cordelia and Paranoia. Then, her taking out Marie...while a big and logical move...just was executed badly. You know about the boy who cried wolf, right? Well, when it came time to make a move against Shaega...nobody wanted to listen to her any longer. Brandi really did try, and she really was just like Daisuke. I can't bring myself to hate her the way I do Cordelia, since Cordelia was just so vile, and Brandi...again, had a good heart. She was a huge character, and I'd argue seeing her in the final five instead of Sylvia or Dustin might've been more interesting.
2. Leah - As a character, she was fine. As a gamer, she was boring. I just can't remember one thing that she did that was worthy of being enjoyable or entertaining. The only two things I remember her doing pre-merge was her "rivalry" with Lea, and fighting with Sylvia over an idol. That's it. Once the merge hit, the only three things she did was get drunk, waste an idol, and try to backstab Ky for no reason and pay the ultimate (ironic) price. She just had no real story at all. She was bland and inoffensive, which might be the worst thing you CAN be. Bland and inoffensive. No disrespect to her creator, but she's one of the few characters in the game that was really disappointing and had no purpose at all once Lea left. I'd almost prefer Lea at the merge instead.
1. Ky - Star of the season. Best player of the season. Easily the most obvious All-Star contender from the cast. What more can you say? Ky did it all. When he needed to be strategic, he was. When he needed to be funny, he was. When he needed to stand up for himself, or someone else, he did. He was entertaining, sweet, charming, funny, amazing, and just wonderful. His backstory touched my heart, and his outlook on life is something we all could take a lesson from...especially after knowing what happened in the past week. Ky is just everything I WISH I had inside of me. It's tragic he didn't ultimately win, since I think him winning would've been the best ending possible, but...well, him losing and being gracious about it just makes me love him more. Kyrochi Razie is the best of the season, and nobody can say otherwise. I hope to see him again sometime.
@Tailslover13: It's amusing how much we agreed on for our character retrospectives. That said, I have one minor disagreement: I never really saw anybody standing up for Cordelia. She's going down as the Scrappy for this season in all likelihood. And one more thing. How awesome would it be if Ky and Damon met up in an All-Stars season? That'd be the greatest bromance in Survivor history!
@Sonofhades: On Deviantart, there are at LEAST three huge Cordelia lovers (their names are Meme12rose, Minty2mayhem, and SoulfulGinger17), so...trust me, she has some random fans out there. It was mainly a comment towards them.
Trust me, I would LOVE for Ky and Damon to be together in a season! That would be fantastic. I really wish SWSU would make that happen. After all this negativity...we really need a season full of goodness like that. And, I'm pretty sure Damon and Ky would not get ruined by All-Stars, like so many others have before them...
Can Taro please go away? I mean, what would Ky say about this? This is why Ky should be here and not this douchebag.
@Vilecheese: Ky would disapprove, true. However, one lapse, made under the stress of being the sole member of a minority of a tribe which contains Shaega (the only person, might I add, whose actions have succeeded in pissing Ky off), would be forgivable. In addition, I am having difficulty thinking of any other alliance that was stronger, and/or lasted for longer, than the Ky/Taro duo. Knowing how Survivor works, even if Ky wanted to withhold the million from Taro, he certainly wouldn't vote for Sylvia or Shaega.
Besides, Taro's most of the way to getting a majority of victory votes even without Ky's approval. Gekkota probably wouldn't approve of poisoning the opponent, but a) she's not voting for Shaega (sicced Paranoia on her) and b) she's not voting for Dustin (quite stupid, with occasional flashes of brilliance that end poorly for himself and his team). Cordelia would probably vote for Taro on the strength of the Fukushuu ploy alone, and if not she can be persuaded. Zach's not voting for Shaega by any stretch of the imagination, and counted Taro as an ally. Marie's voting for the least negative winner, which comes down to Dustin or Taro. Brandi would be incensed at the Fukushuu ploy, but also knows that Taro has lied the least out of all of them except Sylvia, IIRC. Leah... no idea. Probably votes Taro on his strength of character and his loyalty to Ky. Ky might have some harsh words about the Fukushuu ploy, but you have to really work to make him get mad at you, and like I said, their alliance has been rock-solid from day 1 and neither has done anything to weaken or jeopardize it. Dustin knows Shaega's an asshole and a bully, and will probably vote against him. Shaega's not going to vote Taro, not ever. Sylvia... I don't know how she'd vote. Probably against Shaega, for much the same reason as Dustin. (Probably not voting for Taro, though, because of the Fukushuu ploy)
The only person I can see winning against Taro is Sylvia.
@Vilecheese: Wait, we're going to rip on Taro for just giving minor food poisoning to three other players? Maybe if he was intentionally trying to kill them, sure. But he's not.
@Guest: Would you like having food poisoning after spending 39 days starving in a desolate jungle?
Heh, it's kinda funny only Shaega reduces the possibilties for his feeling to food poisoning while Sylvia and Dustin don't. Sylvia is the only one of those three I feel bad for because she was so looking forward to the sushi.
All statements by the fallen comrades fit pretty well, no surprises here.
Now what will the challenge be? I am still not 100% sure if Taro's victory is guaranteed but I still want him to be a finalist, even after the bad sushi move. It takes more than just one villainous move to make me lose the respect for said survivor.
It would be the best, if Taro STILL loses after poisoning them LOL.
Considering how Jeff worded that last bit... There was at least one Survivor season that lasted more than 39 days, right? I hope it's just a bad feeling.
In any case, hope Taro's 'Ace' works out for him.
Side Comments for the past 16 eliminated players~~~
(not in order)
Marie - A queen. She ain't a princess, she's a queen. Her loyal playthrough and stucking by her morals is very fascinating and I hope we see this redhead goddess again.
Ky-bae - A wonderful majestic bird. He was everything. He was goals. His positivity makes me happy. He was a delight and I don't even care that I'm treating him as some Ventious 'cuz he's just the best. Player of the season hands down~
Cha'Telle - Bitch u cray cray.
Freddie - Wish you stuck out longer. I loved your presence but then I don't really mind.
Gekkota - Thanks for beating the roo that one day. You were a love-hate character but I'm glad you are the merge boot. Kinda gamebot, kinda boring, half of the times fun. So that's that.
Lea - Your ditto form was cute. Love ya.
Leah - Yeah, I don't like you. You were out of focus once hubby Zach and sister Lea was ousted. Not much to say, but damn that was a good rock betrayal. Oh and duh Sylvia's supporting character.
Daisuke - I love you. Wish you made the merge and I really really really wished you didn't friendzone Queen Marie. Nice character, good presence, and a whole lot of heart.
Cordelia - Bitch fuck you. Please die.
Billy - Cute, but irrelevant.
Xeradonus - Love you. Wish you stayed longer, you were the GOAT of the pre-merge and you clearly did a lot more shit than these other people. (thanks to Paranoia) Your OTTN antics was gold and damn that font. LOVE IT~
Brandi - Love you. A+ villain done right. I'm very sorry for hating you when clearly I loved you. You were a big part of this season and I applaud you. *claps*
Tamara - Fat ghetto bitch.
Juli - You were irrelevant and pretty forgettable. Wish you made it far though.
Zach - Ok, boring but fun at times. Love-hate relationship. Thank you for bitching out Shayfuckga.
Huh, guess Shaega did eat the raw scallops. I figured by his reaction to it he wouldn't eat it. I will say I will respect Shaega for at least being respectful to Paranoia. You would think he would just use him just for the sake of using him... but when you think about it, Paranoia allowed Shaega to get his emotions back. Whether for good or for bad, he got them.
Interesting that Jeff said whoever won guarantees a spot on Day 39....
Did SWSU really like the Vote Off A Juror Twist in Kaoh Rong? At this point, that's the only thing that would make sense.
16 Losers. They all failed. And they all died a horrible death. The End.
Wait wait no that's not true..
So I guess i'll say how I feel about this group.
Cha'telle: BOOO! Nobody cares about you. You're not special because you cross dress. I'm SO glad you went home first. After enduring Amelia during SFC 14, I really didn't want to deal with yet another loud bitch.
Xeradonus: I love you man, but Laughter? Seriously? Can't you just break into Shaega's house after the game and steal Paranoia back? Anyway, this guy was awesome. Easily the best of the pre-merge. Which is saying something considering he was only in two episodes.
Billy: I loved this little thumbtack. Best Minion ever. I wish he stuck around longer and teamed up with Taro and Ky (btw I knew all along Taro was evil enough to poison people)
Freddy: Dude got screwed by Brandi trying to be Eli, pretty much. He was alright. I really thought he would stick around longer than he did, though.
Luna: *Snore* Most boring contestant ever. Just thinking about her makes me drowsy. She was a gamebot and nothing but a gamebot.
Lea: Blastoise, Blastoise Blastoise Blastoise (Translation: Wasted Potential if I ever saw it. We barely even saw her ugly ass Dito form! Anyway, she ahad little to no personality to speak of. Yawn. I think there was a lot more that could be done with a Pokemon. And I plan to tap into that..)
Juli: Sorry TJBambi, but Juli was a whiny little squid bitch. I'd rather sit in a room with Squidward for 8 hours. I hate the sneaky little piece of crap with a passion. I hope I never have to see her again.. In comic or Fanfiction form. (But she DID come up with the funniest line of the season)
Tamara: My favorite of the Bitches coven. Remember that name? Anyway, she was the only one I liked because she actually pretty funny. I still remember the first comic of the season: She called it Survivor fanfiction.net. Had me rolling. I wish she lasted longer than her annoying allies did.
Daisuke: Ah yes. Not Goku. My third-favorite of the Supers tribe, and one of the two only good characters on post-swap Golgora. UGH, Don't remind me of that goddamn swap.. Anyway, dude was awesome. I would have loved to see him interact with Ky more. BUT I know if he had made merge he would have decimated everything.
Gekkota: Slightly more interesting Luna. That's it. Nothing else to say. She was boring. There was that tiny period of time when she was pretending to be with Golgora instead of the supers.. But then she fucked it up and I hated her again. Good riddance.
Cordelia: Please die in a fucking pit. Worst character ever. Now that I think about, I think I hate her more than I hated Brandi. Liar and a bitch. No further comment.
Zach: Slightly more interesting Gekkota.. Just kidding. Zach was alright I would've been fine with him winning tbh, I also think he should have stuck around and taken down Shaega. Oh well. I'm 100% confident he's going to be in the next All Stars.
Marie: The OTHER good post-swap Golgora member. Despite the curse she has, she was always the kindest in the game. She should have stuck around with Daisuke. That would have been a good showmance..
Brandi: OK, OK. She's not as bad as I thought she was. She's still really bad tho. I know she only acted the way she did because of Shaega and Cordelia. At least until she voted off Marie.. That's when she lost all hope. Her leaving was the happiest I've ever felt this season. Brandi, please, never come back.
Leah: Who? Lol, she got kind of boring, and she was barely even shown near the end.. Had a nice ironic demise though. I love ironic demises. Not much else to say, she was just kind of there after Lea left. I guess she had that rivalry with Sylvia, but.. That wasn't very good.
Ky: My favorite of the season. What can I say about him that hasn't already been said? He was funny, and cute, and one of the nicest guys to ever play. He really needs to return.
That's all folks.
@Blastoise_FTW: Nah, that's fine. Juli was never meant to be the most likable character.
I did try to make her a little more tolerable in my "Last Chances" season by giving her a backstory, and tone down her brattiness.
Nice trip down memory lane for this fantastic season! Hoping Taro can pull off this last (?) win!
Also Xeradonus, I miss you so much XD