RSS Feed Random Comic Add To Favorites Survivor Fan Characters is proudly hosted by Smack Jeeves Webcomic Hosting.

SFC14 Day 8 Battle Plan

April 13th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Average Rating: 5.00
<< First < Previous Next > Most Recent >>

Author's Comments:

Reply SWSU-Master, April 13th, 2015, 9:58 pm

Sgt. Stagg and Yukie.... who would have thought.

User's Comments:

Reply sesareee, April 13th, 2015, 10:05 pm

Ok, so Stagg is righteous, Hunter is Spiteful, Jojo and Liz are the siblings?, I am pretty sure siblings is used for a boy and a girl, so it may not be them, but It wouldn't make any sense then, and the long distance couple is still completely undercover, unless it is Ivan and Amelia? I don't know but this is getting pretty interestimg

Reply coolkyledude, April 13th, 2015, 10:08 pm

@sesareee: Siblings are definitely Ivan/Desmond (Van = Ivan, Dennis = Desmond)

Dating long distance... Mac (Mike) and ??? I'm not sure who Carrie is, but Jojo is the obvious answer.

EDIT: Mike could also possibly be Jake, but Mac is far more likely.

Reply Vilecheese, April 13th, 2015, 10:09 pm

This is giving me Eli/Paine vibes but that's intentional so it's like...is it a good thing we're nearly copying an awesome story arc from a previous season?

Hey Yukie, any chance there was a character in your fanfic who could shapeshift?

Reply anime9001, April 13th, 2015, 10:25 pm

@Vilecheese: It doesn't feel as much like "copying" to me as....going one layer deeper. With Eli he realized that he could manipulate the game and that's essentially what the entire season turned into. Yukie has realized the same thing, however is going to attempt to erase her own powers with this power.

While this doesn't innately change this season's plan enough from Eli's season by itself, the main part we are neglecting here is that this season was not only predetermined, everyone has their role to play. Eli became the puppet master of a season that was no different than any other, and could change the outcome anyway he saw fit if he made the right moves. Yukie on the other hand, is the writer of the season. This makes her not the main protagonist, but just an observer as the story plays out with the other players as the true main characters(not to mention, in a case like this, Yukie could only predict/change the outcome of a few plays until the story will no longer be hers, unlike Eli).

....not to mention this is a REALLY good excuse (in my opinion) with the whole Eli thing to come up with completely unrealistic connections between the players that SWSU wouldn't be able to pull off otherwise. I've complimented SWSU on his focus on story over strategy this season compared to previous ones, and this shows that a complex story is exactly what he was aiming for this season. Lets just hope it turns out as good as I'm hoping it does~

Reply coolkyledude, April 13th, 2015, 10:14 pm

There's a surprisingly high amount of mystery for a Survivor season. This is my first time reading live, but has there been any other SFC season with so many unanswered questions so quickly?

Reply anime9001, April 13th, 2015, 10:31 pm

@coolkyledude: What I basically said in my rant/reply to Vile's comment is that SWSU is focusing a lot more on story this season than usual. Because of this, I have to say no, this is a first. Although I'd say that last season gave it a run for its money.

Reply anime9001, April 13th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Well, Damon and Ivan are obviously the brothers, and I guessing Prussia and Diego are the star crossed lovers. If not them then there are a few other options....but they're probably the crowd favorite couple at the moment.

Edit: Actually, after I thought about it for a moment, with how much SWSU likes to trick us, I'd actually give it a 20% chance that Ivan and Desmond are NOT the siblings, and the siblings are either Jojo and Mac, Jojo and Liz, or..... Liz and Throne. lol. 80% sure it's still Desmond and Ivan, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Reply qazox, April 13th, 2015, 10:44 pm

@anime9001: I think you're forgetting Spinfur & Adeline's romance (kidding)

I do like the faux role reversal of Stagg & Hunter's roles based on the two's first appearance.

Reply coolkyledude, April 13th, 2015, 10:47 pm

@anime9001: You know, I realized a problem with the theory that Desvan are brothers - they're both applicants, IIRC. Not to mention the fact that (I think) they're two separate nationalities. I honestly think they're just a red herring now.

The siblings that make the most sense are Liz/Jojo, mainly due to being SWSU characters, and from the same universe.

And for the "long distance lovers," I'd say probably Diego and Prussia, because again they're SWSU's characters, and from a close universe (I googled Talespin and Rescue Rangers, and they're both old Disney shows).

Edit: Ah, you finished editing your post before I posted :P Beat me to it.

Reply SkySurfer (Guest), April 14th, 2015, 12:26 am

Oh dear... Has Yukie seriously forgotten how Buddy the Adventure Penguin left? That Ivan and Desmond caught him talking to Sgt. Stagg and booted him as their first tribe member? I sense a Déjà-vu here.
I doubt she will have an easier time if Uwassa still manages to win immunity and definitely not if the plan works...

Well this pretty much confirms that there are siblings in the season. It's a pretty interesting theory that it could be Desmond-Ivan as well but compared to Liz/Jojo there's no real connection between their series so I'd say no

Reply landis963, April 14th, 2015, 8:13 pm

@SkySurfer: And that would be a concern if they didn't have votes on their side. However, Yukie-Stagg is two, and there are a lot of people who are growing increasingly tired of Hunter's antics. Currently, the only person he has firmly in his camp is Adeline. All others can be swayed one way or another. Also, I suspect that it's not Hunter's alliance anymore. It's Desmond's/Ivan's, which will last up until the merge at which point the duel will commence.

Reply Mr Perfectionist (Guest), April 14th, 2015, 2:32 am

Update You need to update the SFC cast list @SWSU-Master

http://sfc.smackjeeves.com/SFCCast/

Reply TJBambi93 (Guest), April 14th, 2015, 4:13 am

Yeah, Liz and Jojo are definitely the siblings Yukie mentioned.

For the dating long distance... huh. I have no idea. Like someone said it could be Diego and Prussia, both being from Disney Afternoon shows.

Could this be the end of John Hunter this episode? Only works if Go'Jonga sends Sgt. Stagg as a member of the Deserted. He will need three votes at least, or more (considering Jake's vote was ignored when Spinfur was sent off)

Reply JboyInc, April 14th, 2015, 6:25 am

I would say that Jojo and Liz are the siblings, they basically look like twins. Their hair color, eye color, as skin color all look extremely similar. Ivan ad Desmond are a red herring O believe. They've acknowledged how they look alike but SWSU just wants to trick us...and I won't fall for it! As for the lovers, I would say Desmond and Prussia....for the reasons listed above.

Reply That Guy (Guest), April 14th, 2015, 6:57 am

This is going to be big.

Reply sonofhades (Guest), April 14th, 2015, 7:46 am

I'm pretty sure the siblings are Tyra and Spinfur, guys. I mean, they have so much family resemblance going.

Post A Comment