RSS Feed Random Comic Add To Favorites Survivor Fan Characters is proudly hosted by Smack Jeeves Webcomic Hosting.

SFC10 Day 38 Fallen Comrades

November 21st, 2012, 10:57 pm

Average Rating: 5.00
<< First < Previous Next > Most Recent >>

Author's Comments:

Reply SWSU-Master, November 21st, 2012, 10:57 pm

Time for the last challenge. Can you feel the excitement?

User's Comments:

Reply Vilecheese, November 21st, 2012, 11:07 pm

...Is that Darkwing Duck about to arrest Bonnie?

Edit: Oh wait, the text is blue, duh. It's Jackie about to go "LOL MY ARM ISN'T BROKEN PWNT"

Reply Matt Thorndark, November 21st, 2012, 11:14 pm

@Vilecheese: Would've been cool to see the former happen, though.

Reply QJD, November 21st, 2012, 11:23 pm

And now Jackie tears off the sling and wins final immunity like a boss.

Reply SPDark, November 21st, 2012, 11:37 pm

There's a 66% chance that a bitch will win, 34% chance a person with bad hair wins, and a 100% chance a pussy will.
Good odds.

Reply BAZ Zerfire, November 22nd, 2012, 12:21 am

@Vilecheese: And then Jeff responds with "Good to hear Jackie, because it's a mental challenge rather than a physical endurance challenge."

Still would have preferred Darkwing Duck to appear and take down Bonnie.....Or bounty hunters armed with shotguns.

Reply anime9001, November 22nd, 2012, 12:36 am

I'd comment on this, but everything I'd like to say I think other people beat me to first ^

well, except that Jackie's won this immunity challenge :p

Reply JoeTheHobo, November 22nd, 2012, 1:04 am

@BAZ Zerfire: OMG you've given me hope

Reply SkySurfer (Guest), November 22nd, 2012, 1:59 am

Funny how often those three could agree when it came to the fallen comrades.
Now it's time for Jackie to show the girls the bitter truth. Should be interesting to see how much they will fight back then during final immunity...

Reply Masteroftheives, November 22nd, 2012, 3:57 am

Suspense... Also darn it Chloe, you're annoying even in the fallen comrades.

Reply sesareee, November 22nd, 2012, 8:01 am

miss all the players who deserve to be here, n.n

Reply LordViking, November 22nd, 2012, 9:44 am

And even in her final words Chloe proves to be obnoxious. If she hadn't been so focused on getting Chrii out the Corsona's might have gotten further ahead.

Reply LandenMaster, November 22nd, 2012, 4:14 pm

YES YES YES YES YES JACKIE WIN THE CHALLENGE TAKE OUT BONNIE WIN MINERVA OH YEAH!

Reply Patworx (Guest), November 22nd, 2012, 6:37 pm

@SPDark: These 3 are anything but pussies.

Reply SPDark, November 22nd, 2012, 8:19 pm

@Patworx: Well, two of them are female and the last one is a feline. I think I make sense when I say it.

Reply qazox, November 22nd, 2012, 10:33 pm

Someone will win immunity that has the letter I in their name... Coincidence??

Post A Comment