Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Tofu gets to spend the whole day with them lol
I feel MUCH sorrier for Dewie than I do for Tofu.
Brenton what the fuck?!? Also why can't I stop reading Drago's lines in Applejack's voice?!?
Well, no doubt that Brenton is possibly the dumbest person to ever play this game. At least Craig has the excuse of having an ego.
Damn, Brenton is just destructive to all those close to him. I guess that means if Sanza does join up with him, Sanza is screwed.
@AkumaTh: Actually, I'd say their cockiness and mental power is about even, but at least Craig can say he got injured in the army (which is partially true). That could account for HIS head trama. All Brenten sees to be able to say is "I'm sexy and I know it."
DOG BOY would be better at this game than Brenton.
Answering Dewie's answer: dumb luck.
I forgot to mention, not only is Brenton the dumbest person ever, he's on the ten stupiest moves`of all time:
1. Knuckles not playing his idol .
2. Penny playing her own fake idol.
3. Audrey quitting just for $25,000 when she could've earned more.
4. Brenton voting for Sanza at the F8.
5. Quadaratic not flipping.
6. Spade going back to Baxter.
7. Iris giving up immuity.
8. Lily screwing over Minevra, the only person she could potentially beat in a F2.
9. Charlie throwing the challenge at the F3, thus alieanating herself to half the jury and utimatly costing herself the game.
10. Starr taking the idol in front of EVERYONE.
(I didn't include Phil throwing the challenge or Craig giving the necklace to Popper, since you can see the logic behind them)
So this explains why Brenton is so obsessed with glue and sticky things. In addition to that it reminds me of the fact that Brenton likes to misinterpret. If he has a conversation with a friend like this then I don't wanna see him talk to his enemies outside the game.
Bad choice of Drago but he really didn't have the chance to make a perfect decision. Tofu should have thankfully passed the reward to one of the others, now he can just pray they don't travel for too long
O__o Wow... Just wow... Poor Dewie.
I forgot to state this, but Dewie reminds me of Dewie from Malcom in the middle.