Fan Characters will be competing for $1,000,000.
Brenton... Magic Ninja
Ieaeka needs death.
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO LIE!
Okay, I'll admit, Ieaeka isn't as bad as I thought she'd be.
She can sense people by finding their brain patterns... and she found Mercy, but not Brenton. Sneaking up on her really WASN'T a compliment.
She calls it finding out who hangs with who, I call it Shipping.
So, Brenton is immune to mental influence and scrying?
... is he related to Fry from Futurama?
Maybe he is.
But i think sooner (rather than later) It's gonna bite her in the butt.
Rankings of bad people!
11. Robert: Boring.
12. Tofu: See above.
13. Frank: I'm kinda mixed on him. he's interesting but I hate sexists.
14. Starr: INV1 first ep.
15. Madison: Dysfunctionalrelationships=not
16. Cirie: Just look at the name. It's not
Jocasta, it's Cirie.
17. Heather: See above.
18. Sanza: So your plan for the game is to be inoffensive and not stirring waves. THAT'S GREAT TV FOR YA.
19. Ieakea: Dirty, cheating, boring narrating strat-bot. There's nothing likeable about her.
20. Brenton: I hate mactors, even if he is a parody. He's stupid and not funny at all.
Ieaeka obviously doesn't know what privacy means. The Alarm ability is pretty handy but sooner or later, it might cause her to make the wrong move. After all, she cannot tell if a sucessful alliance was created or not, she still has to interpret what she feels.
Who needs more proof that Brenton belongs to the Brawn but not the Brains group of this season? I think it's quite self-explanatory
That ability could help her.
So Ieaeka is a liar and a cheater. Hmm... I don't think she is going to get too far like this.
It can really go both ways, all depends on whether they find out her true abilities...the only one able to do that is Brenton, as he is the only one who can avoid her brain sense. Though I cant help but wonder why she can sense a dead brain like Mercy´s